Ravens @ Bears, 11/17/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might need a new thread starter if we lose this one. :)

Lose this and the season is seriously over, because there is no way we go 6-0 to finish the season. Detroit and Carolina will finish at least 10-6, and have tiebreakers against us, so 11 wins seems like our only shot at this point.

Might need a new thread starter if we lose this one. :)

Lose this and the season is seriously over, because there is no way we go 6-0 to finish the season. Detroit and Carolina will finish at least 10-6, and have tiebreakers against us, so 11 wins seems like our only shot at this point.

How does Carolina have tiebreaker on us. Plus we should keep in mind GB and AZ are tied with us. A that said I do believe this is a must win. While hoping Pitts and NE can help us out

How does Carolina have tiebreaker on us. Plus we should keep in mind GB and AZ are tied with us. A that said I do believe this is a must win. While hoping Pitts and NE can help us out

They are 6-2 in the conference and we are 3-4. I'm not too worried about GB or AZ. AZ will finish at best 9-7, but more than likely 8-8. If GB loses against NYG, they will be 5-5 and would need to run the table to make the playoffs. Our direct competition at this point is DET, CAR, and SF. All 3 have a chance to lose this week. However, if we lose this week, we are essentially eliminated unless we run the table on our last 6.

They are 6-2 in the conference and we are 3-4. I'm not too worried about GB or AZ. AZ will finish at best 9-7, but more than likely 8-8. If GB loses against NYG, they will be 5-5 and would need to run the table to make the playoffs. Our direct competition at this point is DET, CAR, and SF. All 3 have a chance to lose this week. However, if we lose this week, we are essentially eliminated unless we run the table on our last 6.

Thanks bud. I honestly think Carolina is over rated but that's my opinion of course. I fud just see that Chicago has a high wind advisory until 8pm tonight so that should help us as Baltimore hasn't gotten any run gaming at all this whole seadon

Thanks bud. I honestly think Carolina is over rated but that's my opinion of course. I fud just see that Chicago has a high wind advisory until 8pm tonight so that should help us as Baltimore hasn't gotten any run gaming at all this whole seadon

Chico has them playing lights out defense. Only giving up 12PPG.

Ya, the high wind kinda sucks because I was hoping to see what Josh can do against a good defense, but I think the wind will be a legit "excuse" if the passing game struggles.

Chico has them playing lights out defense. Only giving up 12PPG.

Ya, the high wind kinda sucks because I was hoping to see what Josh can do against a good defense, but I think the wind will be a legit "excuse" if the passing game struggles.

Yeah. Just heard wind gusts of 75 mph with rain and possible rain. I guess the NFL is monitoring the situation closely