Packers Lose!

CrackerDog

This and the fact that I have tomorrow off due to the blizzard made my day. Seeing them get beat in their house while doesn't make up for our last loss does bring a nice smile to my face.

Agreed, I am still pissed about last week, but it is nice to see them lose with Rodgers sitting there on the sideline as Kaepernick leads the 49ers down on the last drive. The game never should've been that close with all the holding not called, but in the end it has to sting for GB who lost to SF last year in the playoffs. Now SF gets arguably the easier matchup in CAR and GB gets the 21st pick as the worst team in the playoffs. I also got some satisfaction out of the Philly loss, so overall not a bad weekend.

This sets up for some great games next week.

Very satisfying day for football. Glad to see Cincy lose and of course no more needs to be said about GB; though SF let them hang around with that piss poor first half. Those two field goals should have been touchdown drives.

But for the two blown defensive holding / interference calls in the end zone those may have been TDs. The Packers got a lot of calls in their favor today.

But for the two blown defensive holding / interference calls in the end zone those may have been TDs. The Packers got a lot of calls in their favor today.

Yeah they did, just like against us as well. Refs really kept this game close.

As Aikman said, they were going to let them play today, but it looked like the 49er's receivers were mugged just about every play, did not seem to happen the other way.

I know I am a Bear's homer, but it seems like Aikman and Buck sports wood over the Packers every time they broadcast one of their games. I don't get the fascination with GB; what's likeable about that team?

As Aikman said, they were going to let them play today, but it looked like the 49er's receivers were mugged just about every play, did not seem to happen the other way.

I know I am a Bear's homer, but it seems like Aikman and Buck sports wood over the Packers every time they broadcast one of their games. I don't get the fascination with GB; what's likeable about that team?

You are asking that question of Bears fans so I'll give you the answer: NOTHING

Not just today but almost every game they get favorable officiating. They're allowed to hold, grab, interfere, and are so used to getting the calls their way when they don't get a call they act like babies out there. So sick of the media slobbering all over them and that smug arrogant Rodgers. He gets that smirk on his face and I just want to go there and smack it off. There are no redeeming qualities to the Packers. Hate the team, it's players, it's coaches and their fans.

Enjoyed everything about that game. Last second field goal crushing all the fans!!!! freak them.

I do agree with alot of what has already been said.

Joe and Troy have some sort of love affair with the Pack

The refs for the second week in a row favored the Packers.

Great way to see the Pack go out!!!!!!

Just read your post after I posted...

Seriously, they get away with that all the time.

Did you also see the non-call holding when GB scored their TD in the red zone? The SF guy got groped.

Amen!

Not just today but almost every game they get favorable officiating. They're allowed to hold, grab, interfere, and are so used to getting the calls their way when they don't get a call they act like babies out there. So sick of the media slobbering all over them and that smug arrogant Rodgers. He gets that smirk on his face and I just want to go there and smack it off. There are no redeeming qualities to the Packers. Hate the team, it's players, it's coaches and their fans.