Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I'll propose we trade for Jeffrey Simmons. We send them Grady Jarrett, for their locker room, and next year's first...
  3. Today

  4. AZ54 replied to adam's topic in Bearstalk
    True. After years searching for one QB we can win games with we now have 3.
  5. adam replied to adam's topic in Bearstalk
    Bears QBR so far this season, week by week: 1 - Williams 92.3 2 - Williams 70.3 3 - Keenum 74.1 4 - Bagent 75.1 4 straight games with the primary QB with a QBR over 70 is impressive. 3 out of 4 weeks with a QB in the top 10 in QBR. Coaching matters.
  6. adam replied to adam's topic in Bearstalk
    Definitely, Thieneman was the correct pick, so was Muhammad. Actually he probably should've been the Rousch pick. That one is looking like a whiff.
  7. The only return would be possible Cap trade off. I would never expect the Bears to do that with how important a backup QB is. Does Keenum return next season? He was going to retire until BJ called him.
  8. AZ54 replied to Mongo3451's topic in Bearstalk
    With Caleb under repair I don’t see anyway they trade Bagent mid season. First off the trade value won’t change between now and the offseason but you can’t get your ROI until next year regardless. Unless it’s a trade for a player.
  9. adam replied to Mongo3451's topic in Bearstalk
    I don't think the Bears will be sellers at the deadline. I could see an Edge or CB. Jaylon and Stevenson have been really bad.
  10. Cronin said Caleb not expected to practice this week, so hopefully next week.
  11. Yesterday

  12. I haven't seen the article, but Brad Biggs believes the Bears will be in play for a defensive player. Other news, Marcus Davenport requested to be released from the practice squad.
  13. I am always thinking both today and tomorrow, which is sometimes too much. Right on. I've been mocking just that.... DE, DT, CB, OT, RB, and QB. RB probably don't happen with Swift extended and the 3rd back needs to be ST stud first and good all around in run, catch, and blocking. Things can change if they carry 4 RBs.
  14. Just saw that Monongai is ruled ‘day to day’ with his thumb. So no real issues there. Been seeing some speculation about Swift and his knee/leg(?) and aside from his fumble maybe why he sat out the rest of the game yesterday?
  15. The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy) Bring it!
  16. The funniest thing ever would be Bagent taking the first snap and then Caleb runs out on the field to takeover.
  17. If he's not starting, it's highly doubtful he plays.
  18. Game first, but trade value is what it is. Bagent can start in this league and has already been told that he'll get his shot somewhere. Your team begins to become special when you afford to trade your UDFA QB for a second round pick. It shows that you are developing your players and coaches. (Note: Declan Doyle and Randal El) I can honestly see us drafting all the levels of the defense in the first two days. Add a RB and OL. Also, add QB due to Bagent leaving to be a starter.
  19. adam replied to adam's topic in Bearstalk
    Mission Accomplished!
  20. Another idea I had was they could bring Logan Jones along with Caleb, allowing the Center to get a ton of reps with Caleb before live game reps. So start them both Week 7 against NE at home on TNF. Also, NE knows Bradbury too well, they would exploit the hell out of him anyway. Perfect time to make the switch at Center in my opinion.
  21. I am thinking they may hold him out until Week 7, since it is a short week. If he comes back for Week 6 and ATL, he would only have 3 days of rest (including travel) for the next game. I don't think they would risk that as the reinjury rate is pretty high. So I would not be surprised if Bagent starts against GB and ATL and Caleb returns for NE, then gets the mini bye after that game before MNF in Seattle the following week. That gives him more time to recover after his first game back.
  22. Bagent announced as this week's starter. Will be curious to see if Caleb takes any reps - I got to imagine they want to get him back out there and make sure he goes through the motions before they get him back on the field. Having him get some limited reps this week and then maybe a full practice week next week would put him in play for Falcons game...if he doesn't get any reps this week I could see Falcons game being less likely. We need to get our QB back - huge to win 2 straight with our backups (and hopefully a 3rd straight) but our starting QB still has a lot of reps and growth he needs and while he's more raw in his pocket play - he's such an elite talent.
  23. I wouldn’t quite write off the Pats just yet. They beat Josh Allen and the Bills in Buffalo yesterday. Maye had a resurgence with 269 yards and 3 TDs. ‘Any given Sunday’.
  24. I was watching a local Chicago broadcast interview this morning with Johnson and he said Bagent would be the starter.
  25. Agreed. Ironically I think Brees described him more an Amon Ra St Brown wideout and I’d agree with that assessment. Burden is still more like a DJ duplicate. Still to think Raymond was considered primarily a PR he’s been the leading receiver so far(?) Was thinking about some of the former Lions players currently on the team and how well they’ve been doing; Raymond, Jonah Jackson and Swift among them. Any chance you think Johnson could get Hutchinson to come over?
  26. CB needs to be one of the day 1 or 2 pick, preferably day 2. Muhammed is a 4th round gem. My hope is they are aggressive adding to the defensive line to build a strong rotation. They need to replace the higher contract and aging players soon. I doubt the flush them all but need to have talent
  27. Or the defense, sans Johnson’s performance, played well overall. That play AZ highlighted was exactly the same one I saw. He literally moved out of the way of the guy who caught a pass to let other defenders tackle him. Between that and his inability to keep pace with the better route runners shows his best days are behind him. IMHO.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.