Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Wednesday injury report with both Monongai and Swift listed as DNP.
  3. Today

  4. Ha, that was a subject I thought about resurfacing from old posts. I wanted him, glad we went another direction.
  5. My guess is Gordon as well. Work him back cautiously in certain packages. Trapilo would be my second guess. We are thin at LT with Braxton on IR.
  6. Yes, just seen the apology tweets to Poles on this subject yesterday. Nice to see some people volunteer to eat crow pie when they could avoid tor delete their old comments
  7. This trade makes up for the Claypool blunder. Jackson may be the best Offensive Lineman on the team, or at least close to Wright at this point, and Wright is playing at an All-Pro level.
  8. adam replied to Mongo3451's topic in Bearstalk
    Getting Gordon back would be huge. The defense is playing great, but Jaylon and Stevenson have underwhelmed. If you can rotate Gordon in and Muhammad and replace Stevenson, that would remove the biggest hole on the defense. The Jets exploited it and you know GB will attempt to as well.
  9. AZ54 replied to Mongo3451's topic in Bearstalk
    One spot remains open so they are planning to activate someone this week if all goes well. My first guess would be Kyler Gordon but it could be Ozzy. Shamar Turner still feels like he’s a few weeks away. I feel the need is greater at DB right now.
  10. I’m thinking about how quickly everyone forgot about Jim Harbaugh.
  11. Interesting. We do need a dominant situational pass rusher. Im just thinking about Mack returning to his old team, and I'm thinking how grateful I am that we have Ben Johnson now. Matt Nagy. Matt Eberflus. And a whole long list going back decades. These are the good times.
  12. Sure he’s not the same guy he was when he left 4 years ago but just looking at raw numbers compared to the “re-focused” Odeyingbo (below). It should also be noted Mack is currently playing ‘part time’ and leads his current team in sacks. Mack is a legendary talent. Even playing less in rotation, he can still bring it. Not that it matters a lot, but the defensive ranking of #3 vs #16, im sure means less plays? Edit: Bears lead NFL in TOP at 36:35 per game. Chargers 20th at 29:16.
  13. Sure he’s not the same guy he was when he left 4 years ago but just looking at raw numbers compared to the “re-focused” Odeyingbo (below). It should also be noted Mack is currently playing ‘part time’ and leads his current team in sacks. (This post brought to you with support from AI. And some standing water somewhere in Virginia . Which would have been better used making whiskey).
  14. yes, he will be a better blocker, and a better receiver than Kmet WAS but i have to admit, Johnson has unlocked Kmet, and he is a much better player than i thought he could be. That said, I still think he could be trade bait just based on the cap number, but he's definitely an addition to this team. And if we keep him, Im fine with it too.
  15. Yesterday

  16. Made mistakes but smart enough to know the play book and blocking well. Once the game slows down for him he might become a better version of Kmet.
  17. Roush has had his rookie mistakes, but I still believe in his future for us.
  18. I really only watch the Bears games, and dont follow the rest of the league that closely. Does anyone know how much gas Mack has left in the tank?
  19. In mostly inconsequential news, Bears signed WR Scotty Miller back to the Practice Squad as well as DB Elijah Jones formerly of the AZ PS. https://nfltraderumors.co/bears-make-three-practice-squad-moves/
  20. I’m not giving up the best running game in the NFL for a 35 year old DE. I believe Ben when he says he wants the scoring record. I believe the organization just wants the defense to be good enough to win behind that offense. This was clear after the draft and I don’t see it changing in the middle of what so far has been historical offensive production with 3 QBs.
  21. I can’t repeat it enough how happy I am Al Harris stayed with the Bears.
  22. As luck would have it, the Chargers are in dire need of a starting TE. Who could the Bears be interested in on the Chargers roster? Allegedly Adam Schefter speculated that Khalil Mack could be trade bait for the Chargers. He also listed a few other players to include Josh Sweat. Could Mack return to help Chicago one more time? I’d be hugely down with that. https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/bears-chase-khalil-mack-deal-130732925.html
  23. Something that concerns me, is that Odunze and Burden will be up for contract the same year. I think Kmet will be a foregone conclusion. As PHX spoke about last year, he may be a huge trade candidate this year.
  24. This game needs to be won 34-17 or better. I demand it.
  25. Definitely looks sticky to me. What I like best watching this film is how our DBs, including the rookie, know their assignment coming out of all the stacked formations and they don't trip over each other. It won't always be that way as better teams will run better interference fits but 4 wks in Malik is looking good especially for having learned and started at two positions.
  26. You can see what a difference he makes in run defense. Plus he's sticky in man coverage. I still think he was supposed to stay over the top on the one deep TD the Jets got. Still just 4 weeks in and he is the leading tackler on our defense and has been the leading tackler in every game.
  27. AZ54 replied to adam's topic in Bearstalk
    Here ya go...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.