All Activity
Past hour
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Seen Monangai has turf toe and could miss 2 weeks. That was in FB, so it has to be true.
Today
-
Jonah Jackson for a 6th round pick
Revisiting this trade, ended up a steal. Jackson does great interviews.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Without saying it directly Ben gave a lot of offensive players got a day of rest after the 89 plays. Keep in mind that was done on a short week following MNF.
-
Jonah Jackson for a 6th round pick
I'll be the first (and maybe only) to admit I have no idea what you're talking about. I read it as Jackson getting traded, for a sixth no doubt, and went "OH NO!!". And since the subject came up, while panickily searching for a news story about this found this funny little anecdotal gem. Jackson speaks of how Johnson came to the decision of using two QBs on the first hike of the game last week. https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/07/bears-jonah-jackson-reacts-ben-johnson-diabolical-idea-first-play/92131985007/
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Ha, that was a subject I thought about resurfacing from old posts. I wanted him, glad we went another direction.
-
Trade Deadline...
My guess is Gordon as well. Work him back cautiously in certain packages. Trapilo would be my second guess. We are thin at LT with Braxton on IR.
-
Jonah Jackson for a 6th round pick
Yes, just seen the apology tweets to Poles on this subject yesterday. Nice to see some people volunteer to eat crow pie when they could avoid tor delete their old comments
-
Jonah Jackson for a 6th round pick
This trade makes up for the Claypool blunder. Jackson may be the best Offensive Lineman on the team, or at least close to Wright at this point, and Wright is playing at an All-Pro level.
-
Trade Deadline...
Getting Gordon back would be huge. The defense is playing great, but Jaylon and Stevenson have underwhelmed. If you can rotate Gordon in and Muhammad and replace Stevenson, that would remove the biggest hole on the defense. The Jets exploited it and you know GB will attempt to as well.
-
Trade Deadline...
One spot remains open so they are planning to activate someone this week if all goes well. My first guess would be Kyler Gordon but it could be Ozzy. Shamar Turner still feels like he’s a few weeks away. I feel the need is greater at DB right now.
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
I’m thinking about how quickly everyone forgot about Jim Harbaugh.
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Interesting. We do need a dominant situational pass rusher. Im just thinking about Mack returning to his old team, and I'm thinking how grateful I am that we have Ben Johnson now. Matt Nagy. Matt Eberflus. And a whole long list going back decades. These are the good times.
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Sure he’s not the same guy he was when he left 4 years ago but just looking at raw numbers compared to the “re-focused” Odeyingbo (below). It should also be noted Mack is currently playing ‘part time’ and leads his current team in sacks. Mack is a legendary talent. Even playing less in rotation, he can still bring it. Not that it matters a lot, but the defensive ranking of #3 vs #16, im sure means less plays? Edit: Bears lead NFL in TOP at 36:35 per game. Chargers 20th at 29:16.
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Sure he’s not the same guy he was when he left 4 years ago but just looking at raw numbers compared to the “re-focused” Odeyingbo (below). It should also be noted Mack is currently playing ‘part time’ and leads his current team in sacks. (This post brought to you with support from AI. And some standing water somewhere in Virginia . Which would have been better used making whiskey).
-
Year 2 QB QBR Tracker
yes, he will be a better blocker, and a better receiver than Kmet WAS but i have to admit, Johnson has unlocked Kmet, and he is a much better player than i thought he could be. That said, I still think he could be trade bait just based on the cap number, but he's definitely an addition to this team. And if we keep him, Im fine with it too.
Yesterday
-
Year 2 QB QBR Tracker
Made mistakes but smart enough to know the play book and blocking well. Once the game slows down for him he might become a better version of Kmet.
-
Year 2 QB QBR Tracker
Roush has had his rookie mistakes, but I still believe in his future for us.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
amen
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
I really only watch the Bears games, and dont follow the rest of the league that closely. Does anyone know how much gas Mack has left in the tank?
-
Trade Deadline...
In mostly inconsequential news, Bears signed WR Scotty Miller back to the Practice Squad as well as DB Elijah Jones formerly of the AZ PS. https://nfltraderumors.co/bears-make-three-practice-squad-moves/
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
I’m not giving up the best running game in the NFL for a 35 year old DE. I believe Ben when he says he wants the scoring record. I believe the organization just wants the defense to be good enough to win behind that offense. This was clear after the draft and I don’t see it changing in the middle of what so far has been historical offensive production with 3 QBs.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
I can’t repeat it enough how happy I am Al Harris stayed with the Bears.
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
As luck would have it, the Chargers are in dire need of a starting TE. Who could the Bears be interested in on the Chargers roster? Allegedly Adam Schefter speculated that Khalil Mack could be trade bait for the Chargers. He also listed a few other players to include Josh Sweat. Could Mack return to help Chicago one more time? I’d be hugely down with that. https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/bears-chase-khalil-mack-deal-130732925.html
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Something that concerns me, is that Odunze and Burden will be up for contract the same year. I think Kmet will be a foregone conclusion. As PHX spoke about last year, he may be a huge trade candidate this year.