Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Wesson44,

    IMHO we should look at the Bengals running backs DeDe Dorsey and Brian Leonard because they will be sweating out the final hours before the roster cutdown deadline, and either one of them is a good fit for the Bears. I like Leonard because he runs like a truck!!

  2. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    From Biggs at the Suntimes

  3. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Here it is: I would like to see Redman and Shipley on that list come to Bears. Shipley kinda intrigues me.

  4. Started by Connorbear,

    Here it is: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6082 Peace

  5. Started by Wesson44,

    Is it just me or does it look like Cutlers helmet is too big for him? In almost every picture I have seen thus far you can barely see his eyes! LOL

  6. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    From chicagobears.com

  7. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4771790.story

  8. Started by Wesson44,

    LM: Why did the Bears chose to keep Rashied Davis and Devin Aromashodu ahead of Brandon Rideau? JA: Rashied has a role on this football team. He could be a good slot receiver if we chose to play him in the slot. He also has tremendous value has a special teams player. That in itself is why he has value to our football team. If you’re not one of the top three receivers, four, five and six have to be the best special teams players. So he’s got a real value for our team. Brandon was a close call. Obviously, we liked Devin Aromashodu a little bit better, and we’ll see if our assessment of our receivers was accurate. LM: Jay Cutler didn’t hide the fact that he felt A…

  9. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    oh, that's right. it ended 2 weeks ago. this entire game was just one stupid situation after the next. the entire team including the coaches looked like they just met for the first time before playing their first pre-season game tonight. someone asked in another post what we were going to do with our extra $15 mil? i'm for buying mike shannahan to start out as our offensive coordinator. then buy a freaking cornerback who can play bump and run defense, an offensive guard or two and if any is left over buy lovie a clue. hmmmm should i make a stupid situation worse than it is lovie? HELL YESS!!! throw a flag without even talking to the replay people in yo…

  10. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears | Talking with D. Brooks Comment (0) Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:11:09 -0700 Adam Schefter, of ESPN, reports the Chicago Bears are talking with free-agent LB Derrick Brooks (Buccaneers). Bears | Urlacher to miss 2009 season Comment (0) Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:05:16 -0700 Updating an ongoing story, ESPNews reports Chicago Bears LB Brian Urlacher (wrist) has confirmed that he will miss the rest of the 2009 season. Bears | Briggs could move to middle linebacker Comment (0) Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:47:21 -0700 Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears LB Lance Briggs could move to middle linebacker wit…

  11. Started by xvflutop,

    Starting strong-side linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa went down in the first quarter Sunday with a sprained posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and is day-to-day, according to an NFL source. There is a chance Tinoisamoa could play against the Steelers, but his status remains unclear. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7971480.story

  12. I read this in an article at ESPN on Jake Delhomme and thought it was rather amusing: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...nflpicks/090918

  13. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/ChalkTalk...p?story_id=6122

  14. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/09/21/noots...ver-pittsburgh/

    • 0 replies
    • 771 views
  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    I have 2 tickets for sale currently on a Stub Hub auction for the United Club seats. They are section 212, row 10, seats 4-5. I'd be moe than happy to sell them to one of you guys here for what I paid. If any one is interested, please send me a private message. https://www.stubhub.com/chicago-bears-ticke...et_id=210305032 My other 2 seats are with a few other people I know, and the 2 people I thought were going to take those tickets bailed.

  16. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/09/24/injur...hicago-seattle/

    • 0 replies
    • 661 views
  17. Started by lemonej,

    Alex Brown will play this weekend in Seattle and he did light workouts today on the side but was held out of the light walk through.The writer for this story is John Mullin who used to cover the Bears for the Tribune.

  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    I'm not sure I'm be able to post when I'm in Chicago, but if I can't...then I'll keep it simple... GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/10/02/injur...oit-at-chicago/

    • 0 replies
    • 684 views
  20. Started by bowlingtwig,

    I have several question marks due to injuries and bye weeks this week. Jay Cutler or Tom Brady? Generally speaking I don't sit Brady but Cutler has such a favorable matchup. Which 2 RB's do you start, Clinton Portis, Joseph Addai, or Ronnie Brown? Also due to injuries I am having to start Kelley Washington or I can pickup Mark Clayton?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.