nov 16th boycott

bear trap

So I am catching wind of a first quarter boycott... fans not in the stadium for the first quarter, and instead tailgating for the first quarter and not buying concessions or memorabilia.. that would be great but I doubt anything like that taked place cause some people are okay with the way the team is playing... I hope if the boycott isn't done that boo birds are out and very loud... a message needs to be sent to the owners that something better be done!

That would be interesting if it played out...

So I am catching wind of a first quarter boycott... fans not in the stadium for the first quarter, and instead tailgating for the first quarter and not buying concessions or memorabilia.. that would be great but I doubt anything like that taked place cause some people are okay with the way the team is playing... I hope if the boycott isn't done that boo birds are out and very loud... a message needs to be sent to the owners that something better be done!

That would be interesting if it played out...

I know a lot of die hards are selling their tickets... I've never been to a game and would love to go to one one day but even I have standards andi wouldn't give a dime to watch them this year... waste of time and money... I can't believe there are people who actually will pay to go...