Go Cardinals, beat Detroit

ParkerBear7

That Bruce Arians is something isn't he?

I'm not saying he's a bad coach but I am less sold on Bruce Arians' greatness than others are. I've seen many games where his offense struggles just like ours does. It has been the defense keeping the Cardinals in games and winning them most of the time. They did just that today against Detroit giving up just 6pts despite an Cards INT that gave Detroit the football inside the redzone. On that side of the ball the guy to keep an eye on for future head coaching jobs is Todd Bowles. He has the D playing outstanding despite losing two key starters: Washington and Dockett.

I'm not saying he's a bad coach but I am less sold on Bruce Arians' greatness than others are. I've seen many games where his offense struggles just like ours does. It has been the defense keeping the Cardinals in games and winning them most of the time. They did just that today against Detroit giving up just 6pts despite an Cards INT that gave Detroit the football inside the redzone. On that side of the ball the guy to keep an eye on for future head coaching jobs is Todd Bowles. He has the D playing outstanding despite losing two key starters: Washington and Dockett.

Arians is a stud. Great everywhere he's been. Total balls out demeanor. All the way down to his red pimp hat! Lol

I would expect their offense to struggle. They have not been able to keep a QB in the game and even their top QB, Palmer, isn't very good. Bowles is a guy I've been touting and am all over. I want to rebuild this defense and our franchise and I think Bowles would be an outstanding hire.

I never liked his offense when he was available. I was a Mike McCoy guy (who I think still would have been an outstanding hire). Arians has that Mike Martz mentality where he constantly attacks down the field vertically, unlike the West Coast offense we are running now. He also got Andrew Luck and Ben Roethlisberger killed for running that system. I didn't think his offense was the right fit for Cutler, but despite all that, he was the reigning head coach of the year. He's obviously been doing something right.