Clausen 2.0

'TD'

I have always been a Cutler fan. This offense requires mechanics especially foot work. The choice is either run an offense that doesn't great mechanics and keep Cutler or trade him and dare I say give Trestman the chance of working with a QB he feels he can work with.

The whole team look like they are putting an effort in for Trestman enjoying this game although I would like to lose the next 2 games and get a better draft pick. That would be good and Detriot knocking Green Bay out of the playoffs if that is possible.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep Trestman and start Clausen!!!! We found our HC and QB!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we stop hearing about your love for Lovie!!!!! Lol

I do love me some Lovie. I won't deny.

But you bring up a concern I had earlier this week when they chose to start Clausen. What happens IF we see what we're seeing? Granted there still is a half to play in this game but what happens IF we see Clausen effectively run this O like McCown did last year? And to blunt the "yeah but McCown played lesser defenses" arguement, this is a high rated defense that Clausen is facing.

[quote name='ASHKUM BEAR' date='Dec 21 2014, 10:39 AM' post='

Now that Trestman has this team going. What will this team do now? Fire Emery for signing Jay and forcing him on to the coaching? Hate to say it, but Clausen has moxy right now and the team is starting to buy in. The defense is even up beat.

That's the key. The TEAM is playing up because EVERTHING is working right. All three phases are clicking. The defense is rested because the offense is managing the ball control etc etc...

I do love me some Lovie. I won't deny.

But you bring up a concern I had earlier this week when they chose to start Clausen. What happens IF we see what we're seeing? Granted there still is a half to play in this game but what happens IF we see Clausen effectively run this O like McCown did last year? And to blunt the "yeah but McCown played lesser defenses" arguement, this is a high rated defense that Clausen is facing.

This is a high rated defense.

there is no going back for me, I'm done with Trestman and Emery I don't care what happens the last two weeks.

Remember we are winning the turnover battle 3 to 0 and are only tied.

Our score came on a drive that started on the10

This is a high rated defense.

there is no going back for me, I'm done with Trestman and Emery I don't care what happens the last two weeks.

Remember we are winning the turnover battle 3 to 0 and are only tied.

Our score came on a drive that started on the10

I really like Trestman. He was dealt a bad hand with Emery. But if the fact Trestman goes means that Emery goes, then I am all for it.

This is how this offense should be run. Looks like you have to totally buy in and Cutler hasn't. I hope whoever decides what direction we go in next year will look at the whole season objectively because Consideration needs to be taken into whether Cutler has Disabled this offense all year.

This.

Jeffery played like he wanted to get out of the game healthy. Not a very good season overall for him. He has to be near the league lead in dropped passes, especially after today. I counted at least 4.

Also, really great week for our draft position with this loss. Atlanta wins, Carolina wins, and Minnesota is winning late against Miami.