Shanahan to Falcons as OC

'TD'

Quinn cant be named a HC until he is done with the Super Bowl so how are they hiring a OC until the coach is there? That doesnt make sense.

Are you sure? I know he can interview during the off week, meaning tomorrow. So he can interview but not take the position?

What is John Fox doing?? We're going to be left with nothing if Gase goes elsewhere, and I'm not even excited about him..

I don't want Gase either and I was hoping for Shanny Jr. That being said, unless John Fox announces that Mark Trestman is his new offensive coordinator, I'm going to operate under the assumption he's going to get it right.

All is not lost. Here is a quick article about Another candidate. Gregg Knapp. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/01/16/dur...tor-candidates/

Greg Knapp actually looks like an interesting option. He has some previous experience as OC and 20 years experience overall on the offensive side of the ball. I am just wondering why he has not been bantered about as a OC until now. He seems to have been forgotten by HCs looking for OCs over the past few years. There must be some reason?