Wiz

DABEARSDABOMB

This.

Grasu, at least from mocks/grades, looks like he'll be going in the 3rd, and that's a bit too high for me. The rest of the center market is kinda meh to me. Give me the proven guy.

So what is it about Wiz that Raiders would drop him and spend big money on Hudson? Must be something going on we cant see.

So what is it about Wiz that Raiders would drop him and spend big money on Hudson? Must be something going on we cant see.

I presume at the time Wiz was asking for a price similar to Hudson so they opted for Hudson. Market conditions differ now and the pool has dried up leaving Wiz realizing he has to get more realistic?

I presume at the time Wiz was asking for a price similar to Hudson so they opted for Hudson. Market conditions differ now and the pool has dried up leaving Wiz realizing he has to get more realistic?

Ok but why choose Hudson if the pay was equal? They know what they have in Wiz, just seems odd.

The Raiders were horrible, so I can understand why someone would not want to return there (and they may be in LA in 2016). Definitely some uncertainty there. Also, based on PFF ratings Hudson was the #3 Center and an upgrade over Wiz. The Raiders are paying Hudson $8.9 a year, and if we can get Wiz for less than half of that, we would be getting a steal.

The Raiders were horrible, so I can understand why someone would not want to return there (and they may be in LA in 2016). Definitely some uncertainty there. Also, based on PFF ratings Hudson was the #3 Center and an upgrade over Wiz. The Raiders are paying Hudson $8.9 a year, and if we can get Wiz for less than half of that, we would be getting a steal.

And that's considering PFF rankings, which are questionable at best, and worth less than what I wipe my ass with at worst.

Wiz for $4 per year sounds like a good idea.