S#*k it Puckers!

madlithuanian

I love hearing all these Puker fans bitch and whine about the officiating! Karma's a bitch!

Oh, it's freakin ridiculous!!

1. The long bomb to Cobb, that got nullified, had a late hold. No call.

2. How in the hell is this not holding on the LT? He absolutely pulls the defender down. Luckily there were offsetting fouls.

2. The bomb out of the end zone and the LT absolutely hip-tossed his opponent to the ground. There is no way it was not a hold. No call.

3. The hail mary. What the hell has to be done to get a holding call? The LT sees he gets beat on the outside edge and pulls the defender to the ground, which just happens to be illegal. I get that the officials didn't want to be the deciding factor on that one play, but it's kind of ridiculous, and very important considering that's the side Rodgers escaped to.

That game shouldn't even have made it to OT.

They have no room to complain about any officiating whatsoever.

Great points!

I totally forgot about you #2b...

Oh, it's freakin ridiculous!!

1. The long bomb to Cobb, that got nullified, had a late hold. No call.

2. How in the hell is this not holding on the LT? He absolutely pulls the defender down. Luckily there were offsetting fouls.

2. The bomb out of the end zone and the LT absolutely hip-tossed his opponent to the ground. There is no way it was not a hold. No call.

3. The hail mary. What the hell has to be done to get a holding call? The LT sees he gets beat on the outside edge and pulls the defender to the ground, which just happens to be illegal. I get that the officials didn't want to be the deciding factor on that one play, but it's kind of ridiculous, and very important considering that's the side Rodgers escaped to.

That game shouldn't even have made it to OT.

They have no room to complain about any officiating whatsoever.

Feeling pretty good as a Bears fan, Vikings and Packers both lose in epic, heartbreaking fashions in back to back weeks. GB didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs, then drew overachieving Washington by losing in Week 17. Cards should've crushed them, but as you guys pointed out, GB getting the lion's share of non-calls.

Feeling pretty good as a Bears fan, Vikings and Packers both lose in epic, heartbreaking fashions in back to back weeks. GB didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs, then drew overachieving Washington by losing in Week 17. Cards should've crushed them, but as you guys pointed out, GB getting the lion's share of non-calls.

I have been too busy laughing at the Packers, completely forgot the Vikes got hosed last week by their their own undoing!!!!!! Best playoffs since the Bears made it to the NFC Championship.

The worst part is if you look at packer message boards, they think THEY got screwed! It's unreal.

And then, in true packer fashion, they're whining like bitches. Rodgers is whining about the coin flip, and rapunzel is crying about overtime rules.

I have always despised the Packers, but when Favre was there I'd still hate but respect him. Now with Erin at QB, there is nothing to respect. Their coach is an ass wipe who I believe actually believes that his challenges are not so much a challenge of the call but a God given right for the call to be reversed. Erin looks for a PI on every throw, completion or not; all the while his line holds on every play- the guy is a f**king prima donna. Clay Matthews is a complete egotistical douche. I cannot wait for this team to go back to the teams of the mid 70's-mid 80's nothing but backwater assholes.

I have always despised the Packers, but when Favre was there I'd still hate but respect him. Now with Erin at QB, there is nothing to respect. Their coach is an ass wipe who I believe actually believes that his challenges are not so much a challenge of the call but a God given right for the call to be reversed. Erin looks for a PI on every throw, completion or not; all the while his line holds on every play- the guy is a f**king prima donna. Clay Matthews is a complete egotistical douche. I cannot wait for this team to go back to the teams of the mid 70's-mid 80's nothing but backwater assholes.

I cant agree with you on Erin (that one made me laugh) or Clay. I enjoy watching both play. I will say Brett had a lot more qualities to like, he was like a little kid out there LOVING the game.

I will AGREE 100% on their dickhead of the a coach, I think he is a total douchebag. And I too cant wait for Rodgers playing days to be over so they can go back to being a shitty franchise once again.

No worries, each his own. I just can't wait for the next Lynn Dickey era to begin.

I cant agree with you on Erin (that one made me laugh) or Clay. I enjoy watching both play. I will say Brett had a lot more qualities to like, he was like a little kid out there LOVING the game.

I will AGREE 100% on their dickhead of the a coach, I think he is a total douchebag. And I too cant wait for Rodgers playing days to be over so they can go back to being a shitty franchise once again.

F 'em all!

Of all the teams in the playoffs, I wanted Minnesota, Green Bay, and Seattle to lose. So my postseason is complete. I can now point to the fact that all they got out of this season was a worse draft pick (which technically should benefit us).

For your morning pleasure: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown...-043643190.html

I respect Erin's talent, but he is a major crybaby. He whines after every incompletion in which there is a defender within sniffing distance. And then he's complaining about a coin toss? Really!? Sure, the coin didn't flip the first time, but it's not like the official did it on purpose. On top of that, the coin when tossed up like that, is going to bounce and flip sides 99% of the time. It just so happened that this one time it was tossed, didn't flip, landed exactly flat, and didn't turn over. And THEN the official gave the packers a second chance, which is appropriate, and Rodgers complained because he didn't get to call it again based upon which side of the coin was up in the official's hands. As if he could predict the number of coin revolutions, FOH.

I don't like him because he obviously gets advantage, the league favors him, and he whines like a baby. And on top of that, he's a packer.