Bears hot after Denver Players

DABEARSDABOMB

Obviously not a shocker, but some other reports indicate Jackson is very high on the Bears & Raiders lists as well.

Aaron Leming ‏@AaronLemingNFL 1m1 minute ago

Aaron Leming Retweeted John Middlekauff

#Bears seem to be hot in after a few former Denver players. Trevathan & Bruton included.

Rapoport on NFL Network - top 3 suitors for Malik Jackson are the Jags, Raiders and Bears.

Well that sucks because the Jags and Raiders have the most cap space in the NFL this year.

Let's hope the Fox connection and the improvement shown last year makes him want the Bears more!

Well that sucks because the Jags and Raiders have the most cap space in the NFL this year.

Let's hope the Fox connection and the improvement shown last year makes him want the Bears more!

The amount of money he's going to get guaranteed, I kind of hope we stay away from him. I think he benefited a lot by other special players around him than him being special. He reaks of massive overpayment. Don't get me wrong, I think he's solid, but I don't think he's an elite player or a difference maker and he's going to get that type of money. I'd much rather go for Trevathan.

The amount of money he's going to get guaranteed, I kind of hope we stay away from him. I think he benefited a lot by other special players around him than him being special. He reaks of massive overpayment. Don't get me wrong, I think he's solid, but I don't think he's an elite player or a difference maker and he's going to get that type of money. I'd much rather go for Trevathan.

I hope the Bears are in the Jackson market solely to add to the frenzy and drive up the price while behind the bright lights they quietly close the deal with their main target, Trevathan. ILB is the one spot I don't mind over-paying because our need is very high and options are few.

I hope the Bears are in the Jackson market solely to add to the frenzy and drive up the price while behind the bright lights they quietly close the deal with their main target, Trevathan. ILB is the one spot I don't mind over-paying because our need is very high and options are few.

Jackson signing with jags.