OFFICIAL DRAFT DAY 2 THREAD

bradjock

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! But we don't know what teams know. The fact that Cleveland started by passing on him . . . honestly, we traded up to take a lb at #1. I'd be shocked if we took him at #2.

You are probably right (I figure S / RB / DL are the direction we go, although I suppose they could go Hunter Henry since we clearly have a TE need...I just see the fact that his weakness is run blocking and I am a skeptic on that). I just wonder where we have him on our board. I fully expect us to grab one of the big Dlineman if they are on the board. But maybe they view the depth there as still strong later on and instead we opt for another position.

Yes! But we don't know what teams know. The fact that Cleveland started by passing on him . . . honestly, we traded up to take a lb at #1. I'd be shocked if we took him at #2.

[/quote

3 consecutive edge rushers drafted. This helps us.

I don't know if Jaylon Smith is a bad pick. I think he's got a good chance of coming back and doing well.

I'm pretty shocked he got picked this early though. It must be because the Cowboys Dr. is the one who performed the surgery.

Well, given I was not a big fan of Henry, I am fine that he is off the board. I think we are going to go with the Bama Dlineman or the Miss State dlineman.

Agreed. I'm pretty happy about Hunter Henry being picked. That means the Bears almost certainly won't get a TE in the 2nd.

I don't know if Jaylon Smith is a bad pick. I think he's got a good chance of coming back and doing well.

I'm pretty shocked he got picked this early though. It must be because the Cowboys Dr. is the one who performed the surgery.

I think he's a solid pick cause he's the best player in the draft healthy. However, the Cowboys have a ton of need, but it still comes down to where guys rate on the draft board.

Miami is moving up to pick a RB. Guaranteed.