Bears @ Cowboys game discussion.

ASHKUM BEAR

Two back to back National embarrassments almost necessitates a firing of some kind. This is Marc Trestman/Phil Emery all over again. Logains is suspect #1, but Fangio hasn't done shit yet this year either.

Fangio is playing without five projected starters - Goldman, Fuller, Trevathan, McPhee and Amos. Plus, they lost Houston for the year. He led the team in sacks last year.

I will reserve judgement on Logains until the end of the year. So far, I am not impressed.

Peace :dabears

Fangio is playing without five projected starters - Goldman, Fuller, Trevathan, McPhee and Amos. Plus, they lost Houston for the year. He lead the team in sacks last year.

I will reserve judgement on Logains until the end of the year. So far, I am not impressed.

And the secondary was bad before anyone was hurt.

Fangio is a coach that the Bears should keep until he retires.

Fangio is playing without five projected starters - Goldman, Fuller, Trevathan, McPhee and Amos. Plus, they lost Houston for the year. He led the team in sacks last year.

He did more with less last year. They were bad in weeks 1 and 2 before everybody got hurt. The D-Line was supposed to be their strength this year, but they have been getting dismantled by the offensive line in every game.

I would fire Loggains tonight. Fangio deserves to finish out the season, but his job security should remain a question mark if this shit continues.

we need to go full tank mode...no 8-8 bullshit. we need talent on this roster badly. we have been beat up by rookie QBs two weeks in a row and that is unacceptable

with that said, Jordan seems like he is a player and White looks like he might be getting the hang of it

Careful. That's blasphemy for some on this board. They'd rather the Bears fight hard and end up right around .500.

Well, that last miss to Meredith should convince anyone and everyone that Hoyer is not a good pro QB. That wasn't even close, and Meredith was wide open.

Wanting Cutler gone is one thing, but Hoyer is not the guy for the job.

Hoyer can be the caretaker next year if we draft a QB in the first round. Cutler makes way, way too many mistakes for this team to win.