Honey Bears @ Colts Game Thread

adam

Go Bears? I hate these kind of seasons, I don't see us doing anything realistic but also hate to see us lose. We have winnable games the next two weeks, and could go into GB at 3-3.

The injury report is hilarious (in a bad way): http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/chi/injuries

I think we need some better/new strength and conditioning coaches and need to change our offseason regime. Too many injuries year in and year out to be chance.

I would like to see Howard continue to play well and some of the other young players step up and make plays with the opportunities they have. My guess is if Hoyer plays well and we win, that he will continue to be the starting QB (and they will hopefully look to unload Cutler before the deadline for anything).

Freeman has been a bright spot on the defense and hopefully everyone rises to his level of play against his old team.

Bears 20-13

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Players I'm looking to see improvement from:

Washington: After a good showing last week, can he add more inside pressure this week?

Bullard: He hasn't flashed much this year but if he's going to show off that first step quickness this is the week.

Kwiatkoski: With Trevathan back will they split snaps between him and Kwit? If he's out there can he continue to progress in his reads.

Cam Meredith: What's his ceiling?

Jordan Howard: Can he have a repeat performance?

Players I'm looking to see improvement from:

Washington: After a good showing last week, can he add more inside pressure this week?

Bullard: He hasn't flashed much this year but if he's going to show off that first step quickness this is the week.

Kwiatkoski: With Trevathan back will they split snaps between him and Kwit? If he's out there can he continue to progress in his reads.

Cam Meredith: What's his ceiling?

Jordan Howard: Can he have a repeat performance?

Howard already looking like a stud, just need to clean up the stupid penalties.

Jordan Howard is a beast. Got to be our no 1 back now. Like our back rotation going forward with Howard 1, Langford 2 and Carey 3. The decision to let Forte go is looking good now.

Play of Hoyer is also impressive can't see Cutler getting back other an injury.

Can't see hoe Pulsen can be considered a blocking tight end draws penalties and misses blocks every week.

Appalling pass rush !!!!!!!!!

Our defense is brutal, I can't believe we have basically revamped the entire unit and it is still bad. Callahan is one of the only bright spots, otherwise, we have zero pass rush and for some reason our DB's are not covering anyone.

The defense looks completely unprepared. Vic Fangio is not looking good as D-Coordinator this year, I'm sorry. How the freak does T.Y Hilton get so wide open ALL THE TIME? He's the only guy on their offense that can beat you and the Bears are allowing him 10 yards of open space on every snap, it's getting ridiculous.

Callahan, Meredith, and Howard look like future building blocks. That's about the only good thing I can take away from this bad Bears season so far.

I think the defense as a whole is not that bad. It's the lack of pass rush thats killing them. Luck has all day to wait for a receiver to create space. Love H&H today. Meredith seems more NFL ready than White.

Covering Hilton would help too though, so it is not all on the lack of pass rush.

Better rush especially fitting to get off blocks with those 2 sacks. Don't like the lanes we have been rushing the passer on because 3 players seemed grouped together and get in each other's way. Nice to see Bullard got his 1st sack.

Wish Vinatieri would miss a kick though.

Wish Barth could have made the 49 yarder.

Better rush especially fitting to get off blocks with those 2 sacks. Don't like the lanes we have been rushing the passer on because 3 players seemed grouped together and get in each other's way. Nice to see Bullard got his 1st sack.

Wish Vinatieri would miss a kick though.

Wish Barth could have made the 49 yarder.

Barth needs to go. He is awful.

Peace :dabears

This has to be 1 of the worst games I've seen. And I mean as a whole. Both teams. Just ridiculous

I think our offense looks pretty good. Hoyer, Howard, and Meredith have been consistent, the O-Line has been decent and if we can close out some drives with TD's we will be in good shape.