Two QB's that may be rated high are playing today

Chitownhustla

wouldn't be opposed to doubling up either. We obviously need to find our QB of the future. Whether Jay's here beyond this year or not he's not getting younger or healthier. Can't go into next year with just Hoyer and Barkley or some other scrub. I personally haven't had a lot of time this year to pay much attention to the who's who of QB prospects. Been too busy this year with wedding plans, and just got back from our honeymoon. The Kiezer and Kaaya matchup should be worth watching.

wouldn't be opposed to doubling up either. We obviously need to find our QB of the future. Whether Jay's here beyond this year or not he's not getting younger or healthier. Can't go into next year with just Hoyer and Barkley or some other scrub. I personally haven't had a lot of time this year to pay much attention to the who's who of QB prospects. Been too busy this year with wedding plans, and just got back from our honeymoon. The Kiezer and Kaaya matchup should be worth watching.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Peace :dabears

TY :) Still getting used to married life, but enjoying the adjustment. We booked a cabin in the Smokey Mountains for the honeymoon. Tuesday was our first day back to the real world lol We didn't want to leave TN it was so beautiful this time of year. She's a Colts and Bears fan so I did well lol Thankfully she isn't a Packer fan that would be tough to overcome :P

TY :) Still getting used to married life, but enjoying the adjustment. We booked a cabin in the Smokey Mountains for the honeymoon. Tuesday was our first day back to the real world lol We didn't want to leave TN it was so beautiful this time of year. She's a Colts and Bears fan so I did well lol Thankfully she isn't a Packer fan that would be tough to overcome :P

For me, being with the one person that I love has been my life. I truly hope you are blest like we are, 42 years and, yes, still loving every second with her. Good luck to a fellow Bear.

Congrats!