7th round target

jason

Is RB a high need? No.

Do we need a complement to Howard? Maybe. Some say yes.

If so, what does this complement need? I'd say some of the following:

-Elusiveness

-Home Run speed

-Ability to catch out of the backfield

Gents, I present to you, Tarik Cohen, RB, NC A&T.

You may not have heard of this guy, but I'm pretty familiar with him. He's undersized, but pretty damn amazing. He'll likely run a low 4.4 forty, runs with power for his size, and makes the right decision over and over.

He'd be a great complement to Howard.

Is RB a high need? No.

-Elusiveness

-Home Run speed

You may not have heard of this guy, but I'm pretty familiar with him. He's undersized, but pretty damn amazing. He'll likely run a low 4.4 forty, runs with power for his size, and makes the right decision over and over.

Wow! Love to have him.

Peace :dabears

Is RB a high need? No.

-Elusiveness

-Home Run speed

this guy is waaay small. at 5'6" and 179 lbs. i just don't see this guy as a pro rb. he would be crushed by the bigger players in the nfl as a back and doesn't have the elite speed to outrun competition.

that said, the only way i 'could' see this guy is as a possible return man. he has the moves and enough speed to MAYBE succeed fielding punts or kickoffs. now THAT would be interesting to see.

Is RB a high need? No.

-Elusiveness

-Home Run speed

He is the 20th ranked RB so that would be a late round pick and that would be a good spot for a backup RB.

Elite quickness and he has enough speed to take it all the way. That is exactly what I'd want to see on punt returns. Not a single highlight of him doing that. There is no doubt he'll be working on catching punts in the lead up to the draft. As a RB he's good but he offers zero in pass protection, and that's at his collegiate level. We're talking about replacing Carey and there he offers much more as a runner and receiver, and hopefully as a returner.

• 4 months later...
Is RB a high need? No.

-Elusiveness

-Home Run speed

I got a stiffy watching this film. Imagine giving him 10-12 touches a game and you got this years Tyrek Hill.

Howard- star runner and Cohen having 3 or 4 spectacular plays a game. Add a TE contribution with White becoming a #1 and we have a very good O.

Elite quickness and he has enough speed to take it all the way. That is exactly what I'd want to see on punt returns. Not a single highlight of him doing that. There is no doubt he'll be working on catching punts in the lead up to the draft. As a RB he's good but he offers zero in pass protection, and that's at his collegiate level. We're talking about replacing Carey and there he offers much more as a runner and receiver, and hopefully as a returner.

I forgot to look did Tyreek Hill block anybody last year? When he is in game, you just give him the ball, who cares if the D knows it.

Pace is building something here and until it takes the field we cant see the upside, but he will be a huge addition to this team. Think Tyreek Hill and you will understand.

I forgot to look did Tyreek Hill block anybody last year? When he is in game, you just give him the ball, who cares if the D knows it.

Pace is building something here and until it takes the field we cant see the upside, but he will be a huge addition to this team. Think Tyreek Hill and you will understand.

When I look at this draft, here is what I see:

Tribuski- our franchise QB

Shaheen- our Jason Witten

Jackson- our FS playmaker

Cohen-- Tryeek Hill

Morgan-- Sittons eventual replacement.

I know Im a optimist but this will be considered a great draft 3 years from now.

When I look at this draft, here is what I see:

Tribuski- our franchise QB l

Shaheen- our Jason Witten

Jackson- our FS playmaker

Cohen-- Tryeek Hill

Morgan-- Sittons eventual replacement.

I know Im a optimist but this will be considered a great draft 3 years from now.

I agree. Hate seeing all the hate. The Bulls fans booing Trubisky. The radio stations in morning. These guys drafted have huge upside and to be honest, our defense was pretty damn good last year even with all the injuries and if the offense is improved then that helps the D also. As for Sitton, I was thinking he gets cut in 2018. I seen Morgan earlier on mocks and for some reason I thought he would be another Whitehair.

I agree, with his hands and speed you don't ever keep him in to block. Make the D choose coverage or pass rush. FWIW as we look toward the future when plays break down Trubisky is very good outside the pocket at keeping his eyes downfield, and he can throw accurately on the run. Putting a player like Cohen out there in space in that scenario and I can see some big plays.