Dontari Poe?

DABEARSDABOMB

I would love Poe or Hawkins. I think Goldman is versatile enough to kick outside and roll with Goldman-Poe-Hicks. That's a whole lot of man meat up front, but despite their size, they can all pressure the QB. I would hate to have to deal with all that size AND have to worry about the speed of Floyd and other blitzes.

I would love Poe or Hawkins. I think Goldman is versatile enough to kick outside and roll with Goldman-Poe-Hicks. That's a whole lot of man meat up front, but despite their size, they can all pressure the QB. I would hate to have to deal with all that size AND have to worry about the speed of Floyd and other blitzes.

We are now in Paces wheelhouse, day 2 signing between 6 to 10 mil. We did not have a chance at Gilmore, NE is superbowl champs and paid him big money.

bouye played well last year but was his first year as a starter and will prove out, he got over paided with the money he got.

Ryan was not a shut down corner, but would have improved our CBs drastically. We still have players to get.

Poe would be someone we could fit into what were doing but truth be told , he did not have a good year last year. 27 Ts, 1 and 1/2 sacks and one FF.

I see us bringing in someone like Sylvester Williams as a depth at NT with Goldman the lead guy at a low price.Last year he had 29 Ts and 1 sack and will come much cheaper than Poe.

I'd hate to see Goldman moved outside. He does not have the speed or lateral mobility for the 5T.