Roster Moves

dawhizz

No real surprises here. Sutton was never a fit in the 3-4, Edison is obsolete with Grasu & Boggs, and Royal couldn't get on the field. Lasike is a little interesting considering he was the only FB on the roster and now that title belongs to undrafted rookie Freddie Stevenson, who hasn't even stepped on the practice field yet.

Also saw that Victor Cruz is scheduled to visit the Bears on Monday. Not sure what he has left in the tank.

No real surprises here. Sutton was never a fit in the 3-4, Edison is obsolete with Grasu & Boggs, and Royal couldn't get on the field. Lasike is a little interesting considering he was the only FB on the roster and now that title belongs to undrafted rookie Freddie Stevenson, who hasn't even stepped on the practice field yet.

Also saw that Victor Cruz is scheduled to visit the Bears on Monday. Not sure what he has left in the tank.

Glad to see these cuts. I don't know what Victor Cruz can offer any team these days.

Cruz would be interesting. With OBJ and Shepard he kinda lost his role last year when healthy.

If ya throw enough boom or bust type guys out there, which is what I would call White, Meredith, Wheaten, Wright, and Cruz, you should be able to get 1 or 2 guys to "Boom."

Cruz would be interesting. With OBJ and Shepard he kinda lost his role last year when healthy.

If ya throw enough boom or bust type guys out there, which is what I would call White, Meredith, Wheaten, Wright, and Cruz, you should be able to get 1 or 2 guys to "Boom."

I am not sure you can consider Meredith as boom or bust, I would say he is a developing player ready to take a step forward. Dont forget Randle , he had some moments and may be healthier than Cruz.

Hate to see Sutton go, he was a class act and gave his all. Wish him the best of luck where ever he lands. Hope he finds the best fit for his strengths which would be at 3T imo.

Royal was a no brainer, he finally looked good when healthy, but it never lasted.

Laslike brought an interesting aspect to the game, but we rarely used. I see Stevenson spending most of the time on the practice squad and getting bumped for games we think it will be a running grind it out game, similiar to how we used Laslike.

Cruz is another dart on the WR board. The amount of competition brought in should bring the best out of a couple to get a couple of bulls.

$7.9 cap savings, which gives some space to bring in a few others to round out the roster.

Also saw:

@Rotoworld_FB

Denard Robinson trying out for the Bears

He would be an interesting pick up, I wonder if they would leave him at RB or try him at WR. We are actually pretty deep at RB, so I don't see him making the team.

$7.9 cap savings, which gives some space to bring in a few others to round out the roster.

Also saw:

He would be an interesting pick up, I wonder if they would leave him at RB or try him at WR. We are actually pretty deep at RB, so I don't see him making the team.

There going to keep throwing darts at the board until some stick.

There going to keep throwing darts at the board until some stick.

I like the idea, everything is based on odds, so the more darts, the greater the chance of a bulls-eye.

Also, it is great to bring in competition to raise the level of play of everyone and improve the bottom half of the 53 man roster.