mondonico

Fangio summarized (all comments from article):

"we’ll find out if that’s true"

"So we’ll see"

"so hopefully he’s ready"

"Hopefully he’ll stay healthy"

"That remains to be seen"

"We’ve got to see"

He's apparently very optimistic about Leonard Floyd this year.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bigger-...n-be-in-year-2/

‘‘I feel good about him,’’ Fangio said.

That's about as positive as you can get from Vic but with Floyd weighing 250lbs he should be a much different player around the LOS.

I think you will see a big jump from several players this year.

Floyd, with a stronger core allowing him to stay healthier for the 16 games schedule should vault him to 10-12 sacks this year.

Bullard was not ready last year for the NFL but one year of learning, gaining strength, we should see some consistence from him.

Goldman should be Hicks once he stays healthy all year.

Should see jumps in the second year from Bush, D. Hall and Robinson-Harris this year.

Meridith should improve to be a solid #2 with a thousand yard season.

White will finally prove why he was drafted so high. Just look at the development of Clowny that took off in his third year.

Whitehair and Howard are just studs and will be better than last year.

Grasu could stay healthy and take over the OC spot pushing Whitehair to OT or taking OG spot over and them deciding to move Long to LT.

I think we are on the verge of being very good, and will show up this year in being in the running for a playoff berth.

I think you will see a big jump from several players this year.

Floyd, with a stronger core allowing him to stay healthier for the 16 games schedule should vault him to 10-12 sacks this year.

Bullard was not ready last year for the NFL but one year of learning, gaining strength, we should see some consistence from him.

Goldman should be Hicks once he stays healthy all year.

Should see jumps in the second year from Bush, D. Hall and Robinson-Harris this year.

Meridith should improve to be a solid #2 with a thousand yard season.

White will finally prove why he was drafted so high. Just look at the development of Clowny that took off in his third year.

Whitehair and Howard are just studs and will be better than last year.

Grasu could stay healthy and take over the OC spot pushing Whitehair to OT or taking OG spot over and them deciding to move Long to LT.

I think we are on the verge of being very good, and will show up this year in being in the running for a playoff berth.

I hope your right, I think at least some of these jumps will happen, which ones or how many remains to be seen. It would be a huge boost for this team to go from last year to in the running. I feel we have a shot at being in the playoff hunt this year. I think we are 2 years from being a serious contender. Rebuilds take time and patience when done properly. Pace inherited a team who's core was depleted of talent by past GM's not addressing the aging core that was responsible for the success we had in the mid 2000's. We were more competitive than our record showed last year, the next step is having these younger players step up, take the next step from being competitive to finding ways to win games that last year we found ways to lose. Winning breeds confidence, confidence breeds success.