TalkBears Keeper league has a rare opening to draft tonight.

DrunkBomber

Potential Keepers for available team

Lacy and lose a 1

Forte and lose a 3

Olsen and lose a 4

Jimmy Graham and lose a 6

Marvin Jones and lose a 7

Dak and lose a 14

Travis Benjamin and lose an 11

Witten and lose a 15

Carolina D and lose an 8

This is a 10 team league, 6 point TD pass and 2 flex. Full point ppr.

BearFan2000 mentioned in the original thread, post #2 of the thread, page 1, that he might be interested in joining if there was an opening. I also mentioned I might be interested but now realize I cannot participate.

Hopefully BearFan2000 is still interested.

If all else fails and no one is interested I could be. I will check back later and see. I'm a last case only, but still interested.

Ok great thanks. He hasn't responded and we will need this filled tonight. Could you pm me your email address and if I don't hear anything relatively soon I can invite you?

We are getting to the 11th hour and someone needs to build their pre-draft rankings and potentially pick a keeper. If it's Bill, he needs an invite soon.

Thanks to all for last minute assist and to Ary for getting this put together again this year.

Thank you for handling all this Adam...

It's often a thankless job!

Whatever you decide, I'm fully behind. Let me know if you need any help.

We are getting to the 11th hour and someone needs to build their pre-draft rankings and potentially pick a keeper. If it's Bill, he needs an invite soon.

Thanks to all for last minute assist and to Ary for getting this put together again this year.

That's unfortunate... but I think I can make it. Not sure though.

Yeah, so due to not having the teams set an hour prior to start time, Ary had to get the last team added, and once that was complete, the only option to set draft order was to delay the draft.

If possible, just have your pre-draft rankings solid with the guys you really want front-loaded.

Sorry I screwed things up, but I'm good for tomorrow at 8PM central. How do I join now and pay.

Just that my HVAC system is in my hall closet and it was raining from the 25 year old system getting all clogged up and spraying water everywhere in the unit. Emergency call to my air cond. guy at noon and now I'm set for a whole new system next week. And a few portable units coming tonight till they can install a the new system. God what a PITA this is.