Steelers at Bears Gamethread

lemonej

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be technically a 3 and out but boy did we get lucky there. Should have been a 75 yd TD on 1st play. Dude was so wide open. I couldn't catch who was supposed to be on him but damn they got to do better

Shoulda, coulda, didn't. Lol!!!

They also coulda not botched the punt...but they did.

That's why they play the game! Lol

Glennon can't even see that Howard was open in the flat. That's a 1st down Instead trying to scramble for it. He needs to just hope that others can make plays

He also second guessed his throw to Miller coming over the middle (and eventually was open behind the coverage). Miller had his coverage beat on the initial read. *sigh*

Can someone explain to me how Sanchez is still on the team? He's taking up space by continuously being on 'injured' status. Didn't think he could possibly be less productive a player but I was wrong.

They basically have turned Glennon into a hand off machine. 11 straight runs? He looks horrible back there.

In the 1st quarter, he will end up with 1-3, 0 yds. We got 2 take aways and only have 1 score for them. Bad football. If we can't score from the 50, we are in trouble.

They basically have turned Glennon into a hand off machine. 11 straight runs? He looks horrible back there.

In the 1st quarter, he will end up with 1-2, 0 yds. We got 2 take aways and only have 1 score for them. Bad football. If we can't score from the 50, we are in trouble.

Yeah excellent point. If that's all your going to do with Glennon then there is no point in having him in there. And I don't want to see trubisky in yet