Steelers at Bears Gamethread

lemonej

Worst play I have ever seen a Bear make. You just caught a blocked punt in stride and ran for 73 yards and decided to stop at the 2 and you are stripped and fumble. We get the ball on the 1/2 yard line and then Leno commits a penalty and we settle for a FG. If we lose by 4 or less, Cooper should be cut.

We have forced 3 turnovers, and have only 10 pts to show for them. You just can't win that way. We had the chance to build a 2x TD lead going into half and Cooper does that. What the hell was he thinking?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst play I have ever seen a Bear make. You just caught a blocked punt in stride and ran for 73 yards and decided to stop at the 2 and you are stripped and fumble. We get the ball on the 1/2 yard line and then Leno commits a penalty and we settle for a FG. If we lose by 4 or less, Cooper should be cut.

That was probably one of the worst series of events I've ever witnessed as a Bears fan. I should be ecstatic they are ahead 17-7 but I'm not. It's almost they don't want to win.

That was probably one of the worst series of events I've ever witnessed as a Bears fan. I should be ecstatic they are ahead 17-7 but I'm not. It's almost they don't want to win.

Why didn't Fox Get his guys on the line and run a play while the Steelers

were wanking in the locker room?

Everyone don't let game day emotions cloud your judgement! Yes what he did was stupid but did you expect a half like this?

Doesn't matter what our expectations are. Don't you want to win the game? I want a win. That's why I'm so pissed at such a boneheaded ridiculous plays I've ever seen in my whole life. The easiest thing to do is run into the end zone. You simply don't stop at the 2

Why didn't Fox Get his guys on the line and run a play while the Steelers

were wanking in the locker room?

That would never be allowed at any level of football.

And the penalty in the end zone for batting was enforced correctly. It's not a safety because the foul be "defense," since the Bears were on offense, if enforced at the end of the run (I.e. Spot of the fumble).

Nice job in coverage by Cooper on that big pass down the sideline making sure to staying above the receiver and playing the ball. Still think he should have come up with the pick but I'm happy with the atop

Bryant was all over him. If it was the other way around, that would be DPI.

Complete BS, this game is fixed. Refs call a fumble with Howard's knee down, then miss OPI on Steelers which results in a TD.

That was not even close. You watch, it is determined we'll be close, BUT! I suddenly feel like Trump, the fix is in.

Glennon is complete trash. Howard literally carries the team into FG range and Glennon takes a sack and can't complete a pass to save his life and we magically move backwards out of FG range.

Glennon has played 3 quarters and has yet to complete a pass to a WR.