Congrats to Brad and My Deflated Balls

adam

Congrats to Brad for winning this year's championship, and a big thanks to Ary for his work as the commish.

Thanks to everybody that is in this league, I am in several leagues every year, and this is one of the most competitive . Out of 5 leagues, I usually win one, am in the playoffs in 3. I wish you were all were not as good at it, but it keeps me on my toes.

Congrats Brad. I will say I missed that league. I got into 1 because I was begged by a friend. Out of 12 owners we lost more than half by the half way part of the season. By the team we got to final couple weeks we might have had 3 teams actually setting lineups. And it's the last time I get into a league without fully vetting the rules.

Thanks everyone. Just waiting on one person to pay and we will do the payouts. I just emailed them, so hoping to get that taken care of today.

Also, Gary, or anyone else interested in this league, the new guy who stepped in last minute will not be returning, since he finished 2-11 and stopped setting his lineup half way through the season, so there will be an opening.

Thanks everyone. Just waiting on one person to pay and we will do the payouts. I just emailed them, so hoping to get that taken care of today.

Also, Gary, or anyone else interested in this league, the new guy who stepped in last minute will not be returning, since he finished 2-11 and stopped setting his lineup half way through the season, so there will be an opening.

I'll talk it over with my fiance later today about possibly returning. I do miss how competitive it was and certainly didn't help the 1 league I was in this yr. That was a horrible decision I regret