Trade down scenario

Stinger226

I read where Tyrod Taylor will not take a pay cut this year which will be a problem going forward for Buffalo.

So I predict that they trade Taylor for a third round pick and trade up with us to get a QB.

They trade for 1-8 1-21--1-22---3-96

1-21 Arden Key/ edge rusher

1-22 Mike McGlinchey/OT

2-39 Christian Kirk/WR

3-96 Brandon Parker/OT

4-101 Marcell Ateman/WR

4-111 Quentin Meeks/CB

5-136 D.J. Hill/DT

6-167 Jack Cichy/ILB

7-198 Austin Kuhnert/OC

I read where Tyrod Taylor will not take a pay cut this year which will be a problem going forward for Buffalo.

So I predict that they trade Taylor for a third round pick and trade up with us to get a QB.

1-22 Mike McGlinchey/OT

2-39 Christian Kirk/WR

3-96 Brandon Parker/OT

4-101 Marcell Ateman/WR

4-111 Quentin Meeks/CB

5-136 D.J. Hill/DT

6-167 Jack Cichy/ILB

7-198 Austin Kuhnert/OC

Sign me up. I'd pretty ecstatic with that draft.

1-22 Mike McGlinchey/OT

2-39 Christian Kirk/WR

3-96 Brandon Parker/OT

4-101 Marcell Ateman/WR

4-111 Quentin Meeks/CB

5-136 D.J. Hill/DT

6-167 Jack Cichy/ILB

7-198 Austin Kuhnert/OC

Arden Key scares me. On one hand I see prototypical OLB for Fangio, on the other I see prototypical bust. In his place I'd take the best CB Pace has on his board. Could be any of Carlton Davis, Josh Jackson, Mike Hughes here, maybe someone else I haven't seen yet. Where they all rank depends on what site you go to and right now some of those names fall all the way into the 3rd Rd. That'll be sorted out soon. Josh Jackson, a former WR, has good INT numbers but he's very soft as a tackler. Davis is the opposite and hits like you want a DB to hit plus he's good right in the face of the WR. Mike Hughes seems to have the mirror skills to hang with a WR all over the field.

Then I'm not a big McGlinchey fan either because he reminds me of a guy named Massie with his often too-slow feet. If we already have a RT who struggles with edge speed why add another? In that spot I'd take Isaiah Wynn OG and build a brick wall in front of Trubisky where he can always step up, or step up and out of the pocket. That there leaves the outside pass rusher in quandary even if they can beat Massie out wide.

-----------------

Where does he fit on the field: ILB or OLB?

Leighton Vanderesche. Watch his highlights and you'll feel like you're watching a young Urlacher at times.

http://draftscout.tsxfiles.com/position-rankings/

COMPARES TO : 2018 Hall of Fame finalist Brian Urlacher, Bears - It might seem presumptuous to compare Vander Esch - essentially a one-year wonder - to Urlacher, who recorded an eye-popping 1,229 tackles and 41.5 sacks over his 13 NFL seasons, all in Chicago. There are some eerie similarities between the two, however, not the least of which are their similar sizes, athleticism, physical tackling and small-school backgrounds. It is worth remembering that prior to earning the No. 9 overall pick in 2000, the 6-4, 258 pound Urlacher also fell off the recruiting radar after playing eight-man football in high school and played his college ball at New Mexico before

Arden Key scares me. On one hand I see prototypical OLB for Fangio, on the other I see prototypical bust. In his place I'd take the best CB Pace has on his board. Could be any of Carlton Davis, Josh Jackson, Mike Hughes here, maybe someone else I haven't seen yet. Where they all rank depends on what site you go to and right now some of those names fall all the way into the 3rd Rd. That'll be sorted out soon. Josh Jackson, a former WR, has good INT numbers but he's very soft as a tackler. Davis is the opposite and hits like you want a DB to hit plus he's good right in the face of the WR. Mike Hughes seems to have the mirror skills to hang with a WR all over the field.

Then I'm not a big McGlinchey fan either because he reminds me of a guy named Massie with his often too-slow feet. If we already have a RT who struggles with edge speed why add another? In that spot I'd take Isaiah Wynn OG and build a brick wall in front of Trubisky where he can always step up, or step up and out of the pocket. That there leaves the outside pass rusher in quandary even if they can beat Massie out wide.

-----------------

Leighton Vanderesche. Watch his highlights and you'll feel like you're watching a young Urlacher at times.

COMPARES TO : 2018 Hall of Fame finalist Brian Urlacher, Bears - It might seem presumptuous to compare Vander Esch - essentially a one-year wonder - to Urlacher, who recorded an eye-popping 1,229 tackles and 41.5 sacks over his 13 NFL seasons, all in Chicago. There are some eerie similarities between the two, however, not the least of which are their similar sizes, athleticism, physical tackling and small-school backgrounds. It is worth remembering that prior to earning the No. 9 overall pick in 2000, the 6-4, 258 pound Urlacher also fell off the recruiting radar after playing eight-man football in high school and played his college ball at New Mexico before

I have watched video on Leighton, like him a lot. Key is definitly a boom or bust, but high upside if hits. McGlinchey is much better than Massie, more athletic.

-----------------

Mcglinchey is not like massie. He's much much better.

-----------------

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018MMcGlinchey.php

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/mik...chey?id=2559891

Mcglinchey is not like massie. He's much much better.

I agree. McGlinchey projects at either T and can start right away. He will only improve once he gets on board concentrating on technique and strength. I also like the thought of drafting him and inserting him on the right and letting Leno continue playing left. As he gets his technique and strength in a year or two, he can shift to LT if needed. Having that versataltie makes him more valuable than Leno who is strictly a LT.

I agree. McGlinchey projects at either T and can start right away. He will only improve once he gets on board concentrating on technique and strength. I also like the thought of drafting him and inserting him on the right and letting Leno continue playing left. As he gets his technique and strength in a year or two, he can shift to LT if needed. Having that versataltie makes him more valuable than Leno who is strictly a LT.

It's not easy switching sides.

I'm not the biggest fan of developing someone at 1 position on the line for several years and to move them to another position. IMO it stunts there overall growth. Sure it might still be the tackle position but it's opposite sides and different techniques got each side

-----------------

In that scenario, what are you doing with Sitton and Long?

I'm not the biggest fan of developing someone at 1 position on the line for several years and to move them to another position. IMO it stunts there overall growth. Sure it might still be the tackle position but it's opposite sides and different techniques got each side

I am just pointing out McGlinchey would be capable to do it. If Leno plays well and stays healthy, he may never need to. I would rather have a OT like him than a strictly LT or strictly RT for flexibility. Out of the top OTs in this draft, Williams is LT/G. Brown is RT/G. McGlinchey is LT/RT.

I think John Tait made the switch a couple times. If I remember right, he had no issues except for wanting enough time to get his footwork right.

BTW - I love the Arden Key & McGlinchey combo. Key is a prototype OLB in a 3-4. He's got superstar potential, the same type of freakish athleticism Floyd had at the combine. And McG is already better than Leno or Massie. He doesn't look like a HOFer, but he looks like a plug-and-play guy who will have a very good career.

I think McGlinchey is probably a bit better athlete than Massie but I'm not sure he'd be that much of an upgrade, and probably will be a downgrade in the run game. I see McGlinchey as more of a late 1st to early 2nd Rd prospect and in this mock we're sitting at 21 where I feel there will be better value/need matchups for us to take.

WEAKNESSES

Tardy pass-sets and late to mirror. Forgets his feet and struggles with wide speed. Poor hand/punch timing, allowing rushers to cross his face and wrap his outside shoulder. Hips/butt rise in his kickslide. Only average arm length. Has an answer for the first move, but consistently struggles with counters. Overeager at times in the run game and tips his hand, ending up on the ground. – Dane Brugler 12/30/2017

I'm keeping Long at RG. He has a long offseason and there will be no moving him around this year. Sitton I'd cut. I don't think his injury issues will get better as he gets older and for some reason he gets away with a fair amount of grabbing/pulling when he's out of position. I think he starts to get more flags as his feet slow down. I'm not opposed to keeping Sitton another year either but if the upgrade in Wynn is the best player available so be it, we fill the 2019 need this year.

Worst case is that Wynn give us some good insurance if Long's recovery takes longer than expected. In which case we can keep Sitton. If Long isn't ready to play early in the season who are we playing? Morgan? He has long term promise but I'm not sure a year of no practice helped him enough to be a starter. Kush? He has his own injury concerns to recover from.

I'm keeping Long at RG. He has a long offseason and there will be no moving him around this year. Sitton I'd cut. I don't think his injury issues will get better as he gets older and for some reason he gets away with a fair amount of grabbing/pulling when he's out of position. I think he starts to get more flags as his feet slow down. I'm not opposed to keeping Sitton another year either but if the upgrade in Wynn is the best player available so be it, we fill the 2019 need this year.

Worst case is that Wynn give us some good insurance if Long's recovery takes longer than expected. In which case we can keep Sitton. If Long isn't ready to play early in the season who are we playing? Morgan? He has long term promise but I'm not sure a year of no practice helped him enough to be a starter. Kush? He has his own injury concerns to recover from.

I think McGlinchey is probably a bit better athlete than Massie but I'm not sure he'd be that much of an upgrade, and probably will be a downgrade in the run game. I see McGlinchey as more of a late 1st to early 2nd Rd prospect and in this mock we're sitting at 21 where I feel there will be better value/need matchups for us to take.

WEAKNESSES

Tardy pass-sets and late to mirror. Forgets his feet and struggles with wide speed. Poor hand/punch timing, allowing rushers to cross his face and wrap his outside shoulder. Hips/butt rise in his kickslide. Only average arm length. Has an answer for the first move, but consistently struggles with counters. Overeager at times in the run game and tips his hand, ending up on the ground. – Dane Brugler 12/30/2017

The problem is you're getting the weaknesses of someone who will be a first rounder. Whatever weaknesses they are pointing out are minimal. They're not saying, "This dude is horrible in pass sets." They're saying, "Hey, he's a damn first rounder, but here's where he could improve a bit."

That's a far cry from someone like Massie who was a fourth rounder and has had to scrape to just be an average starter in the NFL.

WEAKNESSES

Other than a few players at the top of draft, all of them have some negatives. Not thinking he would be a upgrade over Massie may be a little misguided. All first year draftees need to gain more core strength and will be better moving forward. The move would not be a one year comparison but a future spot fixed . Any players you take later in the first round at any position will have risk involved. If you choose a edge rusher Landry-Hubbard-Armstrong, they all have questions. WRs at that spot, Ridley-Sutton-Washington have those type of grades but with a deep class may have better value in the second.

I think the logical decision would be to have a player (no QB , no RB) drop out of the top 15 may be a better value there.

here is GBNDR top 50

1 Saquon Barkley RB 5-11 228 Penn State JR

2 Josh Rosen QB 6-4 218 UCLA JR

3 Sam Darnold QB 6-4 220 USC RSO

4 Minkah Fitzpatrick S 6-1 202 Alabama JR

5 Bradley Chubb DE 6-4 275 North Carolina State SR

6 Denzel Ward CB 5-10 191 Ohio State JR

7 Connor Williams OT 6-6 315 Texas JR

8 Quenton Nelson OG 6-5 330 Notre Dame JR

9 Baker Mayfield QB 6-1 220 Oklahoma SR

10 Derwin James S 6-3 211 Florida State RSO

11 Josh Allen QB 6-5 233 Wyoming JR

12 Mike McGlinchey OT 6-8 315 Notre Dame SR

13 Tremaine Edmunds OLB 6-5 250 Virginia Tech JR

14 Calvin Ridley WR 6-1 190 Alabama JR

15 Roquan Smith ILB 6-1 225 Georgia JR

16 Arden Key DE 6-6 265 LSU JR

17 Vita Vea DT 6-5 340 Washington JR

18 Courtland Sutton WR 6-4 216 Southern Methodist JR

19 Carlton Davis CB 6-1 203 Auburn JR

20 Isaiah Wynn OG 6-2 302 Georgia SR

21 Derrius Guice RB 5-11 218 LSU JR

22 James Daniels C 6-4 295 Iowa JR

23 Dorance Armstrong DE 6-4 246 Kansas JR

24 Orlando Brown OT 6-8 345 Oklahoma JR

25 Da'Ron Payne DT 6-2 308 Alabama JR

26 Marcus Davenport DE 6-7 255 Texas-San Antonio SR

27 Ronnie Harrison S 6-3 214 Alabama JR

28 Tim Settle DT 6-3 335 Virginia Tech RSO

29 James Washington WR 6-0 205 Oklahoma State SR

30 Harold Landry DE 6-3 250 Boston College SR

31 Taven Bryan DT 6-4 291 Florida JR

32 Will Hernandez OG 6-3 330 Texas-El Paso SR

33 Donte Jackson CB 5-11 175 LSU JR

34 Martinas Rankin OT 6-5 305 Mississippi State SR

35 Sam Hubbard DE 6-5 265 Ohio State JR

36 Lamar Jackson QB 6-3 211 Louisville JR

37 D.J. Chark WR 6-4 198 LSU SR

38 Harrison Phillips DT 6-4 295 Stanford JR

39 Mike Hughes CB 5-11 191 Central Florida JR

40 Christian Kirk WR 5-11 200 Texas A&M JR

41 Tyrell Crosby OT 6-5 320 Oregon SR

42 DaeSean Hamilton WR 6-1 204 Penn State SR

43 Billy Price C 6-4 312 Ohio State SR

44 Josh Jackson CB 6-1 192 Iowa JR

45 Malik Jefferson OLB 6-3 240 Texas JR

46 Dallas Goedert TE 6-4 260 South Dakota State SR

47 Andrew Brown DT 6-4 285 Virginia SR

48 Leighton Vander Esch OLB 6-4 240 Boise State JR

49 Mason Cole C 6-5 305 Michigan SR

50 Brian O'Neill OT 6-6 305 Pittsburgh JR

If you eliminate the QBs, RBs, and not a need a S or ILB then I would not have a problem drafting any of those other players.

I think MM has just as much value at that spot as any of the other choices that may be there.

Other than a few players at the top of draft, all of them have some negatives. Not thinking he would be a upgrade over Massie may be a little misguided. All first year draftees need to gain more core strength and will be better moving forward. The move would not be a one year comparison but a future spot fixed . Any players you take later in the first round at any position will have risk involved. If you choose a edge rusher Landry-Hubbard-Armstrong, they all have questions. WRs at that spot, Ridley-Sutton-Washington have those type of grades but with a deep class may have better value in the second.

I think the logical decision would be to have a player (no QB , no RB) drop out of the top 15 may be a better value there.

here is GBNDR top 50

1 Saquon Barkley RB 5-11 228 Penn State JR

2 Josh Rosen QB 6-4 218 UCLA JR

3 Sam Darnold QB 6-4 220 USC RSO

4 Minkah Fitzpatrick S 6-1 202 Alabama JR

5 Bradley Chubb DE 6-4 275 North Carolina State SR

6 Denzel Ward CB 5-10 191 Ohio State JR

7 Connor Williams OT 6-6 315 Texas JR

8 Quenton Nelson OG 6-5 330 Notre Dame JR

9 Baker Mayfield QB 6-1 220 Oklahoma SR

10 Derwin James S 6-3 211 Florida State RSO

11 Josh Allen QB 6-5 233 Wyoming JR

12 Mike McGlinchey OT 6-8 315 Notre Dame SR

13 Tremaine Edmunds OLB 6-5 250 Virginia Tech JR

14 Calvin Ridley WR 6-1 190 Alabama JR

15 Roquan Smith ILB 6-1 225 Georgia JR

16 Arden Key DE 6-6 265 LSU JR

17 Vita Vea DT 6-5 340 Washington JR

18 Courtland Sutton WR 6-4 216 Southern Methodist JR

19 Carlton Davis CB 6-1 203 Auburn JR

20 Isaiah Wynn OG 6-2 302 Georgia SR

21 Derrius Guice RB 5-11 218 LSU JR

22 James Daniels C 6-4 295 Iowa JR

23 Dorance Armstrong DE 6-4 246 Kansas JR

24 Orlando Brown OT 6-8 345 Oklahoma JR

25 Da'Ron Payne DT 6-2 308 Alabama JR

26 Marcus Davenport DE 6-7 255 Texas-San Antonio SR

27 Ronnie Harrison S 6-3 214 Alabama JR

28 Tim Settle DT 6-3 335 Virginia Tech RSO

29 James Washington WR 6-0 205 Oklahoma State SR

30 Harold Landry DE 6-3 250 Boston College SR

31 Taven Bryan DT 6-4 291 Florida JR

32 Will Hernandez OG 6-3 330 Texas-El Paso SR

33 Donte Jackson CB 5-11 175 LSU JR

34 Martinas Rankin OT 6-5 305 Mississippi State SR

35 Sam Hubbard DE 6-5 265 Ohio State JR

36 Lamar Jackson QB 6-3 211 Louisville JR

37 D.J. Chark WR 6-4 198 LSU SR

38 Harrison Phillips DT 6-4 295 Stanford JR

39 Mike Hughes CB 5-11 191 Central Florida JR

40 Christian Kirk WR 5-11 200 Texas A&M JR

41 Tyrell Crosby OT 6-5 320 Oregon SR

42 DaeSean Hamilton WR 6-1 204 Penn State SR

43 Billy Price C 6-4 312 Ohio State SR

44 Josh Jackson CB 6-1 192 Iowa JR

45 Malik Jefferson OLB 6-3 240 Texas JR

46 Dallas Goedert TE 6-4 260 South Dakota State SR

47 Andrew Brown DT 6-4 285 Virginia SR

48 Leighton Vander Esch OLB 6-4 240 Boise State JR

49 Mason Cole C 6-5 305 Michigan SR

50 Brian O'Neill OT 6-6 305 Pittsburgh JR

If you eliminate the QBs, RBs, and not a need a S or ILB then I would not have a problem drafting any of those other players.

I think MM has just as much value at that spot as any of the other choices that may be there.

I'll agree that down the road McG will be better than Massie is today. How much? I don't think it's a big upgrade.

However, the same things about any CB we draft improving over the years can be said. Anyway, I agree that things like his core strength and even fundamentals will improve but each time I watch him his slow foot speed makes feel like I'm watching a young Massie when he first arrived with the Cardinals.

http://draftbreakdown.com/2017/12/10/mike-...-stanford-2017/

I see plays where QNelson comes over to help him and just takes over the defender driving him around the field. It's kinda funny to see McG just stand there as Q takes his man away from him. In his movement skills Nelson just looks quicker and smoother moving than McGlinchey, even if he doesn't have great range. That's why I'm ok with drafting Nelson at #8. Park him next to Leno and Leno gets better on some of those plays where he gives up early inside pressure.

Now if we have to wait a year for McGlinchey to be equal to or better (a bit IMO) than Massie I'm perfectly content with the choice of Brandon Parker as our backup swing OT this year. He has LT potential. Keep Massie around for another year and then in 2019 we add another OT prospect after Massie is cut and Parker starts at RT. In the meantime, we also have a young CB with long term starting potential. Or we drafted someone like Wynn at OG with #21, draft Parker still in the 3rd, and the Oline's future looks outstanding.

I'll agree that down the road McG will be better than Massie is today. How much? I don't think it's a big upgrade.

However, the same things about any CB we draft improving over the years can be said. Anyway, I agree that things like his core strength and even fundamentals will improve but each time I watch him his slow foot speed makes feel like I'm watching a young Massie when he first arrived with the Cardinals.

http://draftbreakdown.com/2017/12/10/mike-...-stanford-2017/

I see plays where QNelson comes over to help him and just takes over the defender driving him around the field. It's kinda funny to see McG just stand there as Q takes his man away from him. In his movement skills Nelson just looks quicker and smoother moving than McGlinchey, even if he doesn't have great range. That's why I'm ok with drafting Nelson at #8. Park him next to Leno and Leno gets better on some of those plays where he gives up early inside pressure.

Now if we have to wait a year for McGlinchey to be equal to or better (a bit IMO) than Massie I'm perfectly content with the choice of Brandon Parker as our backup swing OT this year. He has LT potential. Keep Massie around for another year and then in 2019 we add another OT prospect after Massie is cut and Parker starts at RT. In the meantime, we also have a young CB with long term starting potential. Or we drafted someone like Wynn at OG with #21, draft Parker still in the 3rd, and the Oline's future looks outstanding.

I would be good with your scenario because upgrading the OL at two positions,Im all in on.

I guess the only difference in our opinions is how good McG will be. We will know in 3 years.

Another scenario I would be good with is grabbing Zack Fulton in FA and plugging him in at OC and have Whitehair at LG and then drafting a potential replacement for RT in the second or third.

I would be good with your scenario because upgrading the OL at two positions,Im all in on.

I guess the only difference in our opinions is how good McG will be. We will know in 3 years.

Another scenario I would be good with is grabbing Zack Fulton in FA and plugging him in at OC and have Whitehair at LG and then drafting a potential replacement for RT in the second or third.

The more I read, the more I think they will keep the Oline intact for one more year and draft in middle rounds a OT to groom for taking Massies job next year.

We still have Morgan in the pipeline at OG, so I think they keep Sitton for one more year and groom Morgan to take his spot.

So that changes my perspective on predicting who we draft.

In trading with Buffalo for there first rounds picks and a third, this is where I am at right now.

1-21 Marcus Davenport/OLB the more I look the more I see him as a late first round pick.

1-22 Josh Jackson/CB He is a good size playmaker with 8 ints as a senior

2-7 Christian Kirk/WR a speed theat that will thrive in the new offense

3- 32 Marcus Ateman/WR the tall go up and get guy

4-a Brandon Parker/OT a OT to groom to take Massies spot

4-b Joel Sweat/5T another prospect for the line

5 PJ Hill /DT a DT to backup Goldman

6 Joe Osman/edge another prospect for the outside

7 Mike White/QB back to drafting one every year

The more I read, the more I think they will keep the Oline intact for one more year and draft in middle rounds a OT to groom for taking Massies job next year.

We still have Morgan in the pipeline at OG, so I think they keep Sitton for one more year and groom Morgan to take his spot.

So that changes my perspective on predicting who we draft.

In trading with Buffalo for there first rounds picks and a third, this is where I am at right now.

1-21 Marcus Davenport/OLB the more I look the more I see him as a late first round pick.

1-22 Josh Jackson/CB He is a good size playmaker with 8 ints as a senior

2-7 Christian Kirk/WR a speed theat that will thrive in the new offense

3- 32 Marcus Ateman/WR the tall go up and get guy

4-a Brandon Parker/OT a OT to groom to take Massies spot

4-b Joel Sweat/5T another prospect for the line

5 PJ Hill /DT a DT to backup Goldman

6 Joe Osman/edge another prospect for the outside

7 Mike White/QB back to drafting one every year

Personally I hate any draft where we move out of the top 15 but besides that I don't see this as realistic as I don't see Buffalo giving up both 1st's and a 3rd. I don't care what the numbers say on the trade chat of draft picks. I can see Buffalo moving up to possibly get that QB but this trade hurts them overall in my opinion

Personally I hate any draft where we move out of the top 15 but besides that I don't see this as realistic as I don't see Buffalo giving up both 1st's and a 3rd. I don't care what the numbers say on the trade chat of draft picks. I can see Buffalo moving up to possibly get that QB but this trade hurts them overall in my opinion

The problem is, if you take the QBs out of the picture, there is probably 4 true blue chips players in this draft the next group of 15 players are all rated about the same value. So if you dont draft Barkely-Chubb-Fritzpatrick-Nelson then moving down makes a lot of sense. IF you are Buffalo and there is a QB sitting there they like, you honestly dont think trading the 21 and 22 pick is worth that move? They gave Taylor a contract and will ask him to take a pay cut. Sounds like that will be a problem that will not go away.

The problem is, if you take the QBs out of the picture, there is probably 4 true blue chips players in this draft the next group of 15 players are all rated about the same value. So if you dont draft Barkely-Chubb-Fritzpatrick-Nelson then moving down makes a lot of sense. IF you are Buffalo and there is a QB sitting there they like, you honestly dont think trading the 21 and 22 pick is worth that move? They gave Taylor a contract and will ask him to take a pay cut. Sounds like that will be a problem that will not go away.

No both 1sts and a 3rd I don't think they would do that. The Taylor situation is a mess that they will have to fix. I can see them moving up but that kind of trade would smell like pure desperation when all they need is someone better than Taylor and there plenty of those guys. They don't need to trade all the way up the 8 spot. If the shoe was on the other foot I would totally scream if we did a move like that

No both 1sts and a 3rd I don't think they would do that. The Taylor situation is a mess that they will have to fix. I can see them moving up but that kind of trade would smell like pure desperation when all they need is someone better than Taylor and there plenty of those guys. They don't need to trade all the way up the 8 spot. If the shoe was on the other foot I would totally scream if we did a move like that

Why do you think it would take both 1sts and a 3rd?

1.8=1400

1.21=800

1.22=780

I'd say that trade is near perfect. It's paying a premium to move up, but not that big of a premium.