Site Outage

DABEARSDABOMB

Not sure if it can be done, but it would be handy if at the bottom of a topics page a button be added to get the main bearstalk page again to jump into another topic. Otherwise you have to scroll back to the top. If it is too much, disregard, I know how small things can blow up a whole thing.

I appreciate this board and think you have done an amazing job. Thank you!

1 hour ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

You should see a button at the bottom, with an arrow that says "go to topic listing" and than another that says "Bearstalk" both of those should take you where you indicate. When we customize the look and feel, we'll see if we can make it bigger with an image.  

Awesome. I must have missed it, but works beautifully.  The whole forum is going to make my life better, I can read everything without turning my phone to the side. 

As a heads up, probably about a week out from getting Bears colors back on the site. Additionally, I've figured out how to get the whose online (more similar to what the old forums had) down on the bottom (believe someone had requested that).  Would people like to have a twitter off on the right side. Or some sort of news feed (when you access the main page)?  Want to get perspectives what people would find helpful / beneficial.  Note: The twitter functionality would purely be for desktop / tablet viewers (not on phones).  

Presume everyone has learned by now, but if you want to embed a video or tweet, you just copy and paste the link into the post and wait about a second and it will automatically format the tweet/video. Additionally, if you have an image or something else, you can drag and drop within the post. 

The platform is extremely user friendly and powerful.