New Regime...

Mongo3451

It's widely known that I want to clean house, sooner than later, so I've come up with my dream team.

Ted Phillips - CEO.  Phillips had been instrumental in making great financial deals for the team.  With the new property and stadium in the future, it is key that he remain in the forefront.  With this new role, he'll no longer make football related decisions.

Bill Polian - President of football operations.  Polian was NFL exec of the year 6 times with three different teams.  All three teams were built up from the rubble and appeared multiple Superbowl. (Seven I think)  Polian is 78 so he may choose to stay retired.  If we could get him for 2 years to establish the front office, a reliable replacement would be easier to groom or find.

Ed Dodds - GM.  Dodds is the current right hand of Chris Ballard of the Colts.  He's widely considered a rising star and had already begun the GM interview process this past off season.

Brian Daboll - HC.  It's his time, as he has succeeded at several positions.  Lately with the Bills, he has shown to be an excellent play caller and player developer.  Josh Allen's rise to stardom can be directly attributed to Daboll.  I love his experience and hot hand as of late.  With Justin Fields being very similar physically to Josh Allen, the fit seems natural.

I didn't choose any coordinators, but with the experience of the new brain trust, I feel they would build a great staff.

8 hours ago, Bill said:

Sounds good.  I also like my off the wall group.  Mike Florio as head of football operations and Louis Riddick GM.  Let them figure out the rest.

Riddick I like as an talent evaluator.  GM is a different role I'm not sure he's ready for.   I'd certainly interview him to see how well he's thought out his "organization" and how he'd run it.  

Florio?  It is so much easier in life to have a job where all you have to do is criticize the work of other people.  Never seen anything from him that says he can evaluate talent in coaches.  He only seems to be a talking head who regurgitates what everyone else is saying.