Browns game on NFLSunday TIcket?

BearFan PHX

So I got an email today from NFL Sunday Ticket that the preseason game would stream on my NFL Sunday Ticket app today, sort of a test out the software pre weekend offer I guess.

So Ive got my app open, and I can see the other games, but the Bears feed is just black. It's not blacked out in Arizona.

Anyone else seeing this too?

I had the same result on multiple devices.

13 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

I subscribe to the Ticket but I didn’t get any notice.  Ended up watching the first half on YouTube, several hours later.  And man was it glitchy.  

it was crazy. I cant imagine how they dont know one of their 5 active feeds is dark for the entire first quarter. Like there is no QC at all? No one checking the streams on a computer just to make sure? wow.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

I have NFL ticket and saw nothing mentioned.  Tried the free seven day trail on NFL+.  The feed I got was live but sucked.  No rewind, pause etc.  Watched again today on NFL.  Great first half.  I am now ready for Sunday ticket.  

Ive used Sunday Ticket for year, love it! But if you tried to watch the game live, the feed was black until the middle of the 2nd quarter. Oh well, on to the reg season!

Apparently on the NFL+ feed it was fine tho. It doesnt matter - on to SF!