Kyler Gordon on IR

AZ54

3 hours ago, adam said:

Looks like surgery for Gordon, so he will be out longer than 4 weeks, now looking at Week 6.

With this it's not likely a displaced fracture and the surgery is likely just to put a plate and screws to secure it and help it heal.  Should be high confidence on his return.  

1 hour ago, madlithuanian said:

I'm not quite sold on Gordon.  He's shown flashes...but his consistency isn't there.  Was hoping for more.  But, with such a poor DL and playcalling, that alone can put DB's behind the 8 ball to truly assess them.

He finished last year on a high note playing well the last 5 games and started strong but a broken hand got in the way. Rookies rarely play consistently until playing against NFL players slows down for them . He will be just fine, at least he didnt have a knee or leg injury that would slow his speed down.

17 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

He finished last year on a high note playing well the last 5 games and started strong but a broken hand got in the way. Rookies rarely play consistently until playing against NFL players slows down for them . He will be just fine, at least he didnt have a knee or leg injury that would slow his speed down.

I hope you are right.  To me, he looks good.  Like  C+/B- good.  I was hoping for b+/a-...   But, I suspect he'll be here a while regardless.