Rivals.com Mock Draft

Da Bears 88

Its also good to see Rashard getting some love! :)

We need to go offensive lineman in the first round. Maybe we can nab Colt Brennan in the 2nd round, doubtful :(

This is also what I am feelin, but I'll make my final decision after Hawaii's bowl game. I don't care what kind of offense he runs, I believe he is the most accurate passer in the draft.

I would love to land Michael Oher.

If you guys want a good read, try "The blind side" by Micheal Lewis.

This kid is supposed to be an animal. Not too bright, but an animal nonthe less.

1. Dolphins- DT Glenn Dorsey- LSU

2. Patriots- RB- Darren McFadden- Arkansas

3. Rams- DE- Chris Long- Virginia

4. Jets- LB- James Laurinaitis- Ohio St

5. Falcons- QB- Brian Brohm- Louisville

6. Raiders- OT- Jake Long- Michigan

7. Chiefs- OT- Michael Oher- Ole Miss

8. Ravens- CB- Antoine Cason- Arizona

9. Bengals- RB- Steve Slaton- West Virginia

10. Panthers- LB- Dan Connor- Penn St

11. Bears- QB- Matt Ryan- Boston College

12. Eagles- WR- Malcolm Kelly- Oklahoma

13. Cardinals- DT- Sedrick Ellis- USC

14. Texans- FS- Kenny Phillips- Miami (FL)

15. Broncos- WR- Early Doucet- LSU

16. Redskins- DE- Calais Campbell- Miami (FL)

17. Lions- QB- Andre' Woodson- Kentucky

18. Saints- CB- Malcolm Jenkins- Ohio St

19. Bills- OT- Ryan Clady- Boise St

20. Vikings- CB- Reggie Smith- Oklahoma

21. Titans- DE-Vernon Gholston- Ohio St

22. Cowboys- WR- DeSean Jackson- California

23. Chargers- LB- Keith Rivers- USC

24. Bucs- WR- Mario Manningham- Michigan

25. Seahawks- OT- Gosder Cherilus- Boston College

26. Giants- CB- Brandon Flowers- Virginia Tech

27. Jaguars- DE- Derrick Harvey- Florida

28. Steelers- DE- Tyson Jackson- LSU

29. Packers- RB- Rashard Mendenhall- Illinois

30. 49ers- WR- James Hardy- Indiana

31. Cowboys- CB- Agib Talib- Kansas

32- Patriots- Pick forfeited

GB doesn't need Mendenhall, Grant has been a GREAT back for them and has been one of the NFL's best.

I hope to God we don't take Ryan. We need an O-Line. I'd love to see us take Long/Clady with our first pick, and then Brennan with pick #2. Also, get the O-Line some more help by paying Faneca more then he deserves to come play for us- 4 years, $36 million?

GB doesn't need Mendenhall, Grant has been a GREAT back for them and has been one of the NFL's best.

I hope to God we don't take Ryan. We need an O-Line. I'd love to see us take Long/Clady with our first pick, and then Brennan with pick #2. Also, get the O-Line some more help by paying Faneca more then he deserves to come play for us- 4 years, $36 million?

Will people please stop with Colt Brennan? God, it pisses me off that people think he might even be remotely a good fit. The only way we draft Brennan is if we get an OC who impliments to WCO, as I am almost positive that a WCO team will take him. I see him going to Tampa in the 2nd.

2nd, 9 million for Faneca? I'll pass. I'd rather spend that money to resign Briggs and Berrian.

Will people please stop with Colt Brennan? God, it pisses me off that people think he might even be remotely a good fit. The only way we draft Brennan is if we get an OC who impliments to WCO, as I am almost positive that a WCO team will take him. I see him going to Tampa in the 2nd.

2nd, 9 million for Faneca? I'll pass. I'd rather spend that money to resign Briggs and Berrian.

Tampa Bay has like 16 qbs

Just who I want- Sir Drops-a-lot Berrian, the egotistical ba**ard who writes FHOF (future hall of famer) under his autographs. Wow.

Just who I want- Sir Drops-a-lot Berrian, the egotistical ba**ard who writes FHOF (future hall of famer) under his autographs. Wow.

When will people realize Berrian is our best offensive weapon? He has been having different QB's throw to him all season, no running game, and no opposite receiver, and he still is able to rack up close or possibly even surpass 1,000 yards.

I really don't care if he signs FHOF under all of his autographs... believe it or not, a lot of people in the NFL think highly of themselves and have goals. If anything, it makes him better wanting to become a FHOF.

I dont think theyd be against giving Simms another shot.

No, Simms is pretty much done in Tampa. He has heath concerns and will be 28 by the time next season comes. Plus, even back in 05 when he did play, he wasn't overwhelmingly good.

No, Simms is pretty much done in Tampa. He has heath concerns and will be 28 by the time next season comes. Plus, even back in 05 when he did play, he wasn't overwhelmingly good.

Yeah, I think Grossman has a better chance to make the HOF than Simms has at starting again in Tampa (barring some sort of mega disaster where every one of there QB's gets hurt). They definitely need to find the guy who will step in when Garcia retires.

Yeah, I think Grossman has a better chance to make the HOF than Simms has at starting again in Tampa (barring some sort of mega disaster where every one of there QB's gets hurt). They definitely need to find the guy who will step in when Garcia retires.

So, what you're saying is, Grossman will be playing in Tampa next year.

So, what you're saying is, Grossman will be playing in Tampa next year.

Oh god, I hope Grossman is starting in Chicago all season next year and for the next 6-8 seasons (because if he is, it means he will have lived up to expectations and the Bears will be in good shape). Plus he's my favorite player on the team.