3. Our receivers have butterfingers on too many accossions

4. Our coaching staff leaves something to be desired

5. Our secondary is virtually non-existant

6. The DT slots are thinner than Nicole Richie

7. Urlacher is dinged up

8. Orton will have his first start in eons

9. AD ran wild on us last time

10. The Minny D is darn good

However, we need to win this dammit! I want Orton to just rock! I want the D to come out of hibernation! I want Hester going off! I think this is possible. We are a trap game for Minny! They think they have us by the short and curlies! If we come out loose and hard, we can take it!

LET'S GO BEARS!

(I think someone spiked my single malt with some kool-aid...)

belushi3.jpg

Once a team realizes you have to force Jackson to beat them and to stop the run at all costs they will be exposed. Whats good is going into this game they need a win and they cant really scheme against our offense.

With the way Minnesota's O-Line has been playing, saying that a team needs to force Jackson to beat them is easier said than done.

And while I haven't seen a minnesota game recently to judge for myself, the press folks have been saying repeatedly the last few weeks that Jackson is getting better and better.

Well on their current 4 game winning streak theyve beaten the Lions, 49ers, Giants and Raiders so take it for what its worth.

I agree and will say that we should win this game. We played like a load of dung last game and they barely beat us. AP going off for 1,000 yards on us sucked and was embarassing. I think we will play better this time around. I think Orton will play well against their pass defense, they are not that good. AP and Wolfe will probably not be all that effective against their run D, so Orton will need to step up in his first start in 2 years for the Bears to win. I think he will.

I would love to see Orton come out and run the no-huddle on the opening drive. Pass the ball 8 times in a row and get those fat bastard D tackles winded and run their asses over!

Sorry boys, aint happenin. Turner is still in the booth. We lose 24-16 and move up the draft board.

You know that if they do that and is successful, Turner will not call for it again. lol.