Dave aint shit yall (spill the tea AZ)

killakrzydav

Thanks so much for this.

I'll just say this one more time, since it seems to be lost in the noise.

Anyone can disagree with me about anything - doesnt make you dumb, not in my eyes.

This wasnt about disagreeing. It was about a years long pattern of personal attacks and slights. And they built up and built up, and i asked him to stop, and then i warned him to stop, and then i escalated until someone had to say something to both of us so that he would stop.

I realize none of the rest of you saw it. i get that. But i promise you, if you went thru it, youd find your limit and finally say something too.

But no, it has nothing to do with disagreeing about Justin Fields or anything like that - it only has to do with being disrespectful and personal. And like i said, for the first hundred times, i didnt even say anything. And then i think he got emboldened, and wanted to see how far he could push me. The other day, I was sending a PM to someone and I saw another PM message about him and his slights from 2020 - so it went on for at least 3 years, and you know you didnt hear anything about it from me for at least 3 years. This wasnt a quick reaction.

Of course I have my ideas about Justin and all that, we all do, but that had zero to do with this.

And for example, I'm not getting pissed off about this killa, you havent been poking me hundreds of times for years - this is just natural give and take, and that's all good.

I hope people understand, but if they dont its OK, I just wasnt gonna sit around and take it anymore, and neither would anyone else here.

17 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

Thanks so much for this.

I'll just say this one more time, since it seems to be lost in the noise.

Anyone can disagree with me about anything - doesnt make you dumb, not in my eyes.

This wasnt about disagreeing. It was about a years long pattern of personal attacks and slights. And they built up and built up, and i asked him to stop, and then i warned him to stop, and then i escalated until someone had to say something to both of us so that he would stop.

I realize none of the rest of you saw it. i get that. But i promise you, if you went thru it, youd find your limit and finally say something too.

But no, it has nothing to do with disagreeing about Justin Fields or anything like that - it only has to do with being disrespectful and personal. And like i said, for the first hundred times, i didnt even say anything. And then i think he got emboldened, and wanted to see how far he could push me. The other day, I was sending a PM to someone and I saw another PM message about him and his slights from 2020 - so it went on for at least 3 years, and you know you didnt hear anything about it from me for at least 3 years. This wasnt a quick reaction.

Of course I have my ideas about Justin and all that, we all do, but that had zero to do with this.

And for example, I'm not getting pissed off about this killa, you havent been poking me hundreds of times for years - this is just natural give and take, and that's all good.

I hope people understand, but if they dont its OK, I just wasnt gonna sit around and take it anymore, and neither would anyone else here.

I did not know personal attacks were going on that long.  

7 minutes ago, adam said:

yeah, I sent you a PM, Im not trying to keep it alive here on the board.

All i wanted was for it to stop, and then we can all just talk about the Bears.

49 minutes ago, adam said:

Go back and look at all the posts, read for yourself. The proof is in the posts. I can't remember what I did yesterday and you think I remember what I did 3 yrs ago. Amazing. Just take one thread , anyone,  and look at our interactions.