Bears @ Vikings Game Thread

Da Bears 88

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work so I didn't see it, but the radio announcer's aren't very complimentary of him...

It was poorly thrown because it was over the opposite shoulder where Berrian wanted it to be but he just turned around and stuck his arms out hoping nobody would touch it and then when it was intercepted it was like he was saying "freak it, who cares". It was that sorta attempt.. You know the kind he has been making all year now, this shit is getting old with him. Must be Drewsupher.

Seriously, I've heard this for the past month. When are the Bears actually out of the playoff picture? LOL

There officially out of it now with this loss and Minn's win..

I'd do much more than slap him, but yes, I think we have the same visual interpretation of what we might do to the Bears headcoach.

I really want to see Lovie explode on the sidelines just once this year....the guy just stands there looking like "what am I doing here".Do you think Ditka or Halas would have let the refs get away with some of last nights bad calls... <_>