Bears @ Vikings Game Thread

Da Bears 88

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Rex plays like a gay man" reference. Instant classic.

And why is that? That was a well thought out, referenced, and cited determination of Rex's abilities as a QB.

All of us should be so good at evaluating Talent. Angelo should take notes. If he did, they would look like this:

Draft day 1

Draft board

1. Player A

tendencies - sort of gay, not too much.

conclusion- draftable, but may become "flexi" in the future

2. Player B

tendencies - Not good. Looked at me funny during the interview. Didnt like it at all

conclusion- Stay away!

1. Player C

tendencies - Should probably trade away this pick. The entire 3rd round looks like it is full of gay individuals

conclusion- trade down. Better chance of manly men in the next round or draft

I really want to see us win the next 3 games, and finish the season off at .500... We might get 3 useless wins and lose about 5-7 slots in the draft, but I'd rather have the stepping stone of 3 consecutive victories heading into next season.

Plus, beating the Vikings and lowering their playoff chances and beating the Packers and possibly ruining the top seed for them would be sweet.

I really want to see us win the next 3 games, and finish the season off at .500... We might get 3 useless wins and lose about 5-7 slots in the draft, but I'd rather have the stepping stone of 3 consecutive victories heading into next season.

Plus, beating the Vikings and lowering their playoff chances and beating the Packers and possibly ruining the top seed for them would be sweet.

I agree. Im off to the bar, at least for the first half. Bears win, call your bookies.