What helps teams win Super Bowls

jason

1 hour ago, jason said:

Wow, I knew the officials were bad as we have experienced a ton of missed or phantom calls, but some of those holds were so blatantly obvious AND impacted the play. I always hated the calls away from or behind the play that had no bearing on the outcome of the play, but these are right there.

In Week 18, the Packers were holding like crazy, yet never got called for it. 

So the lesson is keep holding or pay the refs.

3 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Some teams get more help from referees than others. KC is one of them. How many times did Justin get hit and no calls and other QBs got calls if the DL looked at them wrong. Not sure any of that is changeable. 

Bingo. That’s my point. Much easier to succeed when the OL is allowed to restrain rushing defenders like perps on a Cops rerun. 

Bears need to get some of that respect. Until then, can’t really block (i.e. hold) and protect Fields.

17 minutes ago, jason said:

Bingo. That’s my point. Much easier to succeed when the OL is allowed to restrain rushing defenders like perps on a Cops rerun. 

Bears need to get some of that respect. Until then, can’t really block (i.e. hold) and protect Fields.

We should get Kmet to start boning Shakira.  Sure, she's in her 40's but wow!  Then, the NFL would want a Taylor and Shakira showdown.  Or Hodown...🤪

21 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

We should get Kmet to start boning Shakira.  Sure, she's in her 40's but wow!  Then, the NFL would want a Taylor and Shakira showdown.  Or Hodown...🤪

Seen her at the Chicago Stadium and I didn't go for her music. 15,000 Hispanic women dressed to kill, that's an awesome idea.