Projecting the top 10 picks

ASHKUM BEAR

Here is my take and lots of questionable directions a few teams can go. If the top 3 WRs are gone what do the Bears do

1. Caleb Williams QB Chicago

2. Drake Maye QB Washington 

3. Jayden Daniel's QB. New England - or trade with Denver for huge draft haul

4. Marvin Harrison Jr WR Arizona 

5. ? Brock Bowers TE LA Charger - fans want Bowers, they should draft LT Alt. Seeing Nabers/Odunze WR too but have Allen, Williams, and Q Johnson. 

6. ? Malik Nabers WR NY Giants - their QBs got killed, OT would be smart. QB? 

7. Joe Alt OT Tennessee 

8. Dallas Turner DE Atl- they have QB and WRs 

9. Rome Odunze WR Chicago - trade down if WRs are gone

10. Olum Fashonu OT NY Jets - if Bowers is available, I can see him here too.

5 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

Here is my take and lots of questionable directions a few teams can go. If the top 3 WRs are gone what do the Bears do

1. Caleb Williams QB Chicago

2. Drake Maye QB Washington 

3. Jayden Daniel's QB. New England - or trade with Denver for huge draft haul

4. Marvin Harrison Jr WR Arizona 

5. ? Brock Bowers TE LA Charger - fans want Bowers, they should draft LT Alt. Seeing Nabers/Odunze WR too but have Allen, Williams, and Q Johnson. 

6. ? Malik Nabers WR NY Giants - their QBs got killed, OT would be smart. QB? 

7. Joe Alt OT Tennessee 

8. Dallas Turner DE Atl- they have QB and WRs 

9. Rome Odunze WR Chicago - trade down if WRs are gone

10. Olum Fashonu OT NY Jets - if Bowers is available, I can see him here too.

3 QBs maybe 4, 3 WR, 1. OT maybe . Probably a DE or DT available. I think Brian Thomas is the next best WR, if we trade back, he would be a target.

Just now, Mongo3451 said:

I'm willing to bet that four QBs go in the top ten.

If we don't draft Williams, we will have a hard time getting a top 6 QB outside of the first round. Nix or Penix. He may consider a Joe Milton or Spencer Rattler  later. I don't know why but Michael Pratt name keeps popping in my head as a later draftable QB.

Im not predicting this, but there is a scenario where Arizona trades out of #4 for a team that wants JJ McCarthy, and then the Bears trade up into #5 to take MHJr.

Imagine getting Williams and MHJr to go along with DJ Moore, Kmet, and the new RB and TE2.

Wed still need OL help from free agency, but if we traded our lower picks to make this happen, or maybe next years CAR #2 I wouldnt be mad at it at all.

4 hours ago, Pixote said:

My favorite combo that I think is reasonably possible is Caleb Williams QB & Rome Odunze WR

That is more likely than my scenario for sure. And I have heard the Bears might even prefer Nabers too, so there are options and permutations.

And to Mongo - if four QBs go before pick #9, and there are three WRs we like, the odds are pretty good wed get one. And if not you have amazing options at LOT, Bowers or a top DL.

One way or another though, we are getting another impact WR for sure.

3 hours ago, BearFan PHX said:

That is more likely than my scenario for sure. And I have heard the Bears might even prefer Nabers too, so there are options and permutations.

And to Mongo - if four QBs go before pick #9, and there are three WRs we like, the odds are pretty good wed get one. And if not you have amazing options at LOT, Bowers or a top DL.

One way or another though, we are getting another impact WR for sure.

The top 10 list came from the discussion Tues night on the score saying the top 3 WRs will all be gone before pick 8.  I wanted to feel this out.  It will be close and if one makes it to 8, I can see someone leap frogging the Bears to get Nabers/Odunze if there.  That would leave blue chip LT/DE, but not the Bears top needs.

58 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

The top 10 list came from the discussion Tues night on the score saying the top 3 WRs will all be gone before pick 8.  I wanted to feel this out.  It will be close and if one makes it to 8, I can see someone leap frogging the Bears to get Nabers/Odunze if there.  That would leave blue chip LT/DE, but not the Bears top needs.

Since I have a lot of free time,I look at a lot of content. I heard they actually might like Ordunze better than MHJ. His work ethic and love of football is outstanding. At 1 and 9 if we take a QB, unlikely we get any of the 3 top WRs . If that's the case we should be the first to take a edge player. There are 3 that should go top 15. Likely we move back enough to get a 2 nd round pick and still get one. With the second it will have to be a OC if available or the WR.

I always look to Great Blue North Draft site for reference. In round 2 range available WRs should be 

Franklin-Leggette-McConley-Coleman-Wilson-

So we add our WR and then our next pick us 75. Here probably be a C, or 3T?

We honestly don't have enough picks to fill our needs which I think comes into play on whether we trade our first pick or not.