Gotta give Lovie some credit

CrackerDog

Pardon me for bringing a little joy into this den of gloom and doom. But I had a little sip of kool-aid after our sweep of the Packers...

Given all the damage done to this team:

Losing a DT before the season started to his continuous run-ins with the law, another starting DT to IR and another having health issues all season.

Losing pretty much the entire OL to age.

Losing the better of the two RB's to FA and having little depth at the position.

Losing BOTH starting corners for chunks of the season.

Losing your starting safety to IR early on and having another guy on the team acquired via FA who just plain blows.

Losing your starting QB because he decided to regress rather than step up like everyone expected.

I mean, that team under Wanny or Jauron wins 4 games max. This team has a chance to win 7 and frankly, with a little luck, could've won more than that and been in the playoffs. I mean, there were at least three games this season that could've gone our way with just a little luck. We came out of that Cowboys game decimated in every way possible.

I guess what I'm saying is, on this Christmas, have some cheer and count your blessings. Our football team can turn this arouund next season. We beat a 12-3 team TWICE this season and that team just happens to be the scumbag Green Bay Packers. I can't help but smile from ear to ear knowing THEY have to live with that all off season. Of course, they'll get to play in a playoff game but I think we all know how that's going to go. ONE AND DONE.

Merry Christmas!

I guess what I'm saying is, on this Christmas, have some cheer and count your blessings. Our football team can turn this arouund next season. We beat a 12-3 team TWICE this season and that team just happens to be the scumbag Green Bay Packers. I can't help but smile from ear to ear knowing THEY have to live with that all off season. Of course, they'll get to play in a playoff game but I think we all know how that's going to go. ONE AND DONE.

Merry Christmas!

X Mas cheer from The Dog! Brightened my day!