I'm SOOOOOOOOOO Happy!

CrackerDog

Unfortunately, the Pack are very young and I suspect Favre will be back again next year. They will definately be a force to deal with in the NFCN. I just hope our recent success against them in heads up play continues to give us an advantage over them. My prediction, Bears win the NFCN with the Packers close behind and making the playoffs as a Wild Card in 2008.

I dont know, I think I would rather spend the next 2 weeks hearing about Favre's resurgence rather than hearing

OMGZ!!!!!!1111!!!! ITS NEW YORK VERSUS BOSTON AGAIN!!!!111!!!! THISN IS SO GREAT, LETS RUN ALL OF THE YANKEE/BOSOX PLAYOFF GAMES THAT EVER PLAYED IN SUCCESSION, THEN LISTEN TO WHAT JONATHAN PAPELBON HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS HISTORIC MATCHUP!!!!

Unfortunately, the Pack are very young and I suspect Favre will be back again next year. They will definately be a force to deal with in the NFCN. I just hope our recent success against them in heads up play continues to give us an advantage over them. My prediction, Bears win the NFCN with the Packers close behind and making the playoffs as a Wild Card in 2008.

Favre will not want to go out this way. He will be back for 1 more yr. You are correct - they have a very good, young team and it will make the NFCN very interesting for the next few yrs.

Peace :bears

I dont know, I think I would rather spend the next 2 weeks hearing about Favre's resurgence rather than hearing

OMGZ!!!!!!1111!!!! ITS NEW YORK VERSUS BOSTON AGAIN!!!!111!!!! THISN IS SO GREAT, LETS RUN ALL OF THE YANKEE/BOSOX PLAYOFF GAMES THAT EVER PLAYED IN SUCCESSION, THEN LISTEN TO WHAT JONATHAN PAPELBON HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS HISTORIC MATCHUP!!!!

Pats are going to kill them. NY had their chance to beat them earlier in the season and failed.

Peace :bears

The Packers won't be as good next season as they were this year. I see success breeding some discontent on that team, just like it happens elsewhere. Favre will be back but that isn't necessarily a BAD thing. He's had several lousy seasons leading into this good one and then, in the end, he still screwed up. Classic! They are very young but I'm not buying their running game. I think they have some holes on D, particularly in the backfield. I also believe I've heard they may have some potential losses to fix in the O Line if some of their guys go into FA.

If the Bears can stay healthy we'll be in it next season and will probably win it. We took the Packers TWICE this year and they didn't make it as far as we did last season. This is a HAPPY HAPPY day to be a Bears fan.

I'd much rather hear about the NY/NE matchup, and historical significance that spans multiple sports, than hear announcers across the country slobbing Farv's knob like they have been for the past few weeks. Announcers were all but openly cheering for green bay, showing their bias on every questionable call. Thank goodness Madden didn't announce the playoffs.

Brett Farv is, and always has been, a very good, if not great QB, who is highly overrated, and throws too many boneheaded crucial picks to be considered the best of all time. This year was no different - gotta love that late INT that was just a horrible throw, and the fact that a great deal of his success this year was due to

I'm ecstatic about the packers losing, and I'm quite surprised the refs and the league let it happen (depsite the fact they tried otherwise).

There is no way the Pack repeats what they did this year (13-3). They were good, but not that good. They seemed to play teams just at the right time, and were not hit with any major injuries. Minnesota is more of a threat with AP.

Agreed. I tried telling people all year long that the packers were highly overrated. I watched every game I could when the Bears weren't playing, and I saw a good but extremely lucky team. They had at least 5 or 6 games in which the exact break needed got them over the hump. Whether it be a wet ball causing an opponent to drop a snap, two vikings DBs running into each other allowing a GB TD, a phantom-call that kept a GB drive alive (happened multiple times this year)...they managed to squeak through.

They had all the luck in the world on their side this year, and there is no way they can repeat that luck.

There is no way the Pack repeats what they did this year (13-3). They were good, but not that good. They seemed to play teams just at the right time, and were not hit with any major injuries. Minnesota is more of a threat with AP.

I agree. And we got literally destroyed by Dallas earlier in the season (in every way possible) and we weren't the same team afterwards. If we'd have played Dallas toward the end of the season we may have been healthier and picked up a win or two along the way that we didn't otherwise get. Who knows? All I'm sure of is I saw a team in GB this season that won 13 games with marginal talent. That ought to be a cause for optimism here.

What I find funny is when Im listening to the radio and Green Bay fans call in and were pretty much calling for Favres head. One guy called in and said he likes Favre but its Rodgers turn now. He went as far to compare the situation to when the Niners got rid of Montana for Young. If the Packers didnt have Favre they wouldnt have even been in the playoffs IMO.

What I find funny is when Im listening to the radio and Green Bay fans call in and were pretty much calling for Favres head. One guy called in and said he likes Favre but its Rodgers turn now. He went as far to compare the situation to when the Niners got rid of Montana for Young. If the Packers didnt have Favre they wouldnt have even been in the playoffs IMO.

Favre has as much to do with the wins as he does with the losses. He is such a high risk, high reward player.

You know what....with the lack of teams I like in the championship games this year I was actually rooting for the pack....i know it goes against everything holy, but I just thought maybe if the pack won Farve would retire....I guess its really not that big of a deal though, it looks like Lovie has Farve's number. .

but still though, this has gotta be one of my least anticipated Super Bowls in my lifetime....umm Go Giants?

dude, you need therapy

dude, you need therapy

Why is that? The New York/Boston media circus is old and tired, and I am sick of hearing about it. Every major media company(specifically ESPN) is ridiculous whenever these two cities meet in any sporting event.

I will just be glad when the season is over for good

Why is that? The New York/Boston media circus is old and tired, and I am sick of hearing about it. Every major media company(specifically ESPN) is ridiculous whenever these two cities meet in any sporting event.

I will just be glad when the season is over for good

beleive me, people in Boston are sick of it too...how do you think we feel when the Red Sox and Yankees play about 19 or 20 games a year against each other. I am a red sox fan and i am sick of it as well because i think it is just way too over done.

beleive me, people in Boston are sick of it too...how do you think we feel when the Red Sox and Yankees play about 19 or 20 games a year against each other. I am a red sox fan and i am sick of it as well because i think it is just way too over done.

See? You agree, it is over-one. Sure, I was overdramatic, but I still know that I would have been better off listening to everyone drone on about Favre over "New York vs Boston part 300". We know you guys are rivals, the history isnt lost because it isnt mentioned every minute.

It doesnt matter, I think either Green Bay or New York would both get waxed in the superbowl anyways.

And I also cannot stand to see Eli's dumb look. I know he looks like that, but he just looks like he would sound like Billy Bob Thornton in "Slingblade" if he opened his mouth.

See? You agree, it is over-one. Sure, I was overdramatic, but I still know that I would have been better off listening to everyone drone on about Favre over "New York vs Boston part 300". We know you guys are rivals, the history isnt lost because it isnt mentioned every minute.

It doesnt matter, I think either Green Bay or New York would both get waxed in the superbowl anyways.

And I also cannot stand to see Eli's dumb look. I know he looks like that, but he just looks like he would sound like Billy Bob Thornton in "Slingblade" if he opened his mouth.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/columns/story/10594626

Looks like CBS sports got hold of the whole Boston/NY crap