1 hour ago1 hr comment_235910 The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy) Bring it! Report
40 minutes ago40 min comment_235913 1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy)Bring it!I haven't seen the article, but Brad Biggs believes the Bears will be in play for a defensive player.Other news, Marcus Davenport requested to be released from the practice squad. Report
15 minutes ago15 min comment_235915 I don't think the Bears will be sellers at the deadline. I could see an Edge or CB. Jaylon and Stevenson have been really bad. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.