14 hours ago14 hr comment_235910 The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy) Bring it! Report
13 hours ago13 hr comment_235913 1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy)Bring it!I haven't seen the article, but Brad Biggs believes the Bears will be in play for a defensive player.Other news, Marcus Davenport requested to be released from the practice squad. Report
13 hours ago13 hr comment_235915 I don't think the Bears will be sellers at the deadline. I could see an Edge or CB. Jaylon and Stevenson have been really bad. Report
13 hours ago13 hr comment_235916 1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy)Bring it!With Caleb under repair I don’t see anyway they trade Bagent mid season. First off the trade value won’t change between now and the offseason but you can’t get your ROI until next year regardless. Unless it’s a trade for a player. Report
12 hours ago12 hr comment_235917 10 minutes ago, AZ54 said:With Caleb under repair I don’t see anyway they trade Bagent mid season. First off the trade value won’t change between now and the offseason but you can’t get your ROI until next year regardless. Unless it’s a trade for a player.The only return would be possible Cap trade off. I would never expect the Bears to do that with how important a backup QB is. Does Keenum return next season? He was going to retire until BJ called him. Report
16 minutes ago16 min Author comment_235921 I'll propose we trade for Jeffrey Simmons. We send them Grady Jarrett, for their locker room, and next year's first... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.