Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trade Deadline...

Featured Replies

The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy)

Bring it!

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy)

Bring it!

I haven't seen the article, but Brad Biggs believes the Bears will be in play for a defensive player.

Other news, Marcus Davenport requested to be released from the practice squad.

I don't think the Bears will be sellers at the deadline. I could see an Edge or CB. Jaylon and Stevenson have been really bad.

1 hour ago, Mongo3451 said:

The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy)

Bring it!

With Caleb under repair I don’t see anyway they trade Bagent mid season. First off the trade value won’t change between now and the offseason but you can’t get your ROI until next year regardless. Unless it’s a trade for a player.

10 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

With Caleb under repair I don’t see anyway they trade Bagent mid season. First off the trade value won’t change between now and the offseason but you can’t get your ROI until next year regardless. Unless it’s a trade for a player.

The only return would be possible Cap trade off. I would never expect the Bears to do that with how important a backup QB is. Does Keenum return next season? He was going to retire until BJ called him.

  • Author

I'll propose we trade for Jeffrey Simmons.

We send them Grady Jarrett, for their locker room, and next year's first...

One spot remains open so they are planning to activate someone this week if all goes well. My first guess would be Kyler Gordon but it could be Ozzy. Shamar Turner still feels like he’s a few weeks away.

I feel the need is greater at DB right now.

6 hours ago, AZ54 said:

One spot remains open so they are planning to activate someone this week if all goes well. My first guess would be Kyler Gordon but it could be Ozzy. Shamar Turner still feels like he’s a few weeks away.

I feel the need is greater at DB right now.

Getting Gordon back would be huge. The defense is playing great, but Jaylon and Stevenson have underwhelmed. If you can rotate Gordon in and Muhammad and replace Stevenson, that would remove the biggest hole on the defense. The Jets exploited it and you know GB will attempt to as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.