Brandon Lloyd

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

wow, angelo never ceases to amaze me. I mean seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel. I bet our coaches wanna hang themselves.

Anyway, after we waste our Top 15 pick on a lineman, i will be joining the Jaguars board.

If they did that, Terra would never be able to post again

Terra is a Jaguars fan now, so we dont have to worry about him anymore anyways. He can bring his infectious smile, engaging personality, optimistic attitude to the Jacksonville faithful.

He will be sorely missed

It's one thing to question the direction the team is going in... it's another thing when people make pointless threads about a topic, which we already have threads about, and say they are going to leave.

Hey its not my fault most of you can continuously accept mediocrity :chair

Connerbear and I have season tickets, do you think we enjoy what is going on here either? No Bear fan likes this. So what, you'll just go be a fan of another team just b/c our success level is going down the s*** tank? Be a fan. Like the Bulls motto 2-4 years ago- "Through thick and thin, through thick...and thin".

wow, angelo never ceases to amaze me. I mean seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel. I bet our coaches wanna hang themselves.

Anyway, after we waste our Top 15 pick on a lineman, i will be joining the Jaguars board.

I dont know if you know much about football but the cornerstone for an offense is the offensive line. The Bears line is the weakest part of their offense and needs to be addressed. Now I know its not as exciting as Qbs or Rbs but it has to be done.

:dabears

I feel your anguish...but isn't that part of being a fan? Just switching loyalties is gutless. Why not just be a Pat's fan? Odds are they'll get more rings than any other team out there. They make better personnel decisions and bring in better FA's than any team out there.

As a fan, I totally reserve the right to bash my eam for making bad decisions. But even if they rolled out Kordell, Grossman, Enis, Terrell, and every other bust or waste of a player, I'm still rooting for the navy and burnt organge! I root on the helmet, the jersey, the city..the fans. Chicago's the best sports town in the world. I'm honored to be a part of that.

I'd hope you reconsider and retract your Jag's statement. I do like some of your sarcasm on this board and probably agree with you more often than not. But I implore you not to be a fair weather fan, and stick through the thick and thin. A vast majority of us all have.

Yeah, we have some real lows, but when we have high's, they are the highest of highs!

Bear down!

:bears

Hey its not my fault most of you can continuously accept mediocrity :chair

..there's pro basketball in Chicago still? ;)

Connerbear and I have season tickets, do you think we enjoy what is going on here either? No Bear fan likes this. So what, you'll just go be a fan of another team just b/c our success level is going down the s*** tank? Be a fan. Like the Bulls motto 2-4 years ago- "Through thick and thin, through thick...and thin".