Do you play as the Bears on Madden?

madlithuanian

I have tried that, and once in a blue mopon get free. I must not be timing it right. But it seems like the D is just on him and can't get any space before he catches the ball. What formation do you call?

ahhh well I found out that if you use the truck stick it acts as an elusive stick too (Yeah I didn't know that haha) so with Hester especially, you will break atleast 1 or two tackles everytime just by timing it right. Also I mix in a spin or two sometimes and that may allow you to break the big one. Brian Westbrook and Adrian Peterson are my favorite runningbacks to be because of there elusiveness but AP has the amazing godlike speed/acceleration to go with hit.

Are you talking about kick returns? I dont know if its different on systems, I play on PS3 but you have plenty of room. Like the other guy said if you use the truck stick Hester does all kinds of crazy stuff. Also, follow your blocking and wait for holes to develop. Hester is so fast he can outrun his blockers.

Actually pent returns... But I'm on PS@...I'm waiting until I move in the next few months to upgrade systems to PS3. Probably with the roll out of the next Madden.

For me, it just seems like the defenders are right on me once Hester catches the ball. Once in a blue moon, I can juke and then go off to the races, but usually I'm just angled out of bounds.

Are you talking about kick returns? I dont know if its different on systems, I play on PS3 but you have plenty of room. Like the other guy said if you use the truck stick Hester does all kinds of crazy stuff. Also, follow your blocking and wait for holes to develop. Hester is so fast he can outrun his blockers.

Actually pent returns... But I'm on PS@...I'm waiting until I move in the next few months to upgrade systems to PS3. Probably with the roll out of the next Madden.

For me, it just seems like the defenders are right on me once Hester catches the ball. Once in a blue moon, I can juke and then go off to the races, but usually I'm just angled out of bounds.

Ya, I remember on PS2 last year that there was no blocking for punt returns and the gunners on the outside always got there to quick. On ps3 they fixed that glitch, however online and even against the CPU they will kick it out of bounds a lot.

Good to know! Thanks for the PS3 insight!

Ya, I remember on PS2 last year that there was no blocking for punt returns and the gunners on the outside always got there to quick. On ps3 they fixed that glitch, however online and even against the CPU they will kick it out of bounds a lot.

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...amp;#entry34183

I made this thread after seeing this. We can keep a list of gamertag names & what games we play.

Also Call of Duty 4 they found out how to hack it, I can show you guys the video if you want. People are getting infinite ammo and aimbots and stuff. Sucks, I was thinking about picking it up. :(