Greetings Ladies and Gents

Grouchy Bear

It's been awhile! I had to take some time off from any kind of Bearstalk. I was so frustrated with Bears management and CO. last year that I had to recharge my batteries. I missed some members, especially the old guards of BearsTalk. I hope they are still here and active in this forum.

I do have some reservations on this up comming season. We all know that they need quality starting players on offense and a couple on defense. But their coaching staff is in need of repair also. Can you remember any olinemen that was drafted and has become a good consistant starter ? I can't ? How about QB's ,Wr's, and rb's ? We do have a shot at TE if they don't have him put on x amount of lbs and become a blocking TE only. From what I've seen Turner has no clue how to use him.

What I'm getting at is that Lovie since he got here prided himself on teaching players. Well, it seems the coaches he picks are horrible from the start, leaving or fired after a year, are just too green to coach at the nfl level . How does one still expect player development of any kind. Hell, maybe it's the players they drafted who knows?

Peace

It's been awhile! I had to take some time off from any kind of Bearstalk. I was so frustrated with Bears management and CO. last year that I had to recharge my batteries. I missed some members, especially the old guards of BearsTalk. I hope they are still here and active in this forum.

Hi Grouchy Bear, it sure is great to see you return. I understand your frustration. I think we all share that with you.

Many of the old guard have migrated over, some missing, but this time of year many of us took a break from the action until it got closer to preseason. Hopefully, by the time the 1st game in August kicks off, many more will join us.

Again, welcome back, all of us hdere from BearsTalk missed your posts.

Welcome back Grouchy.

We are nearly all frustrated with how the coaching staff develops and uses players.

Benson on a sweep! Wolfe up the middle! Muhsin Muhammed running deep! Where is Olsen in the red zone? Why is the screen so impossible to coach and execute? Etc., etc., etc.

I do have some reservations on this up comming season. We all know that they need quality starting players on offense and a couple on defense. But their coaching staff is in need of repair also. Can you remember any olinemen that was drafted and has become a good consistant starter ? I can't ? How about QB's ,Wr's, and rb's ? We do have a shot at TE if they don't have him put on x amount of lbs and become a blocking TE only. From what I've seen Turner has no clue how to use him.

What I'm getting at is that Lovie since he got here prided himself on teaching players. Well, it seems the coaches he picks are horrible from the start, leaving or fired after a year, are just too green to coach at the nfl level . How does one still expect player development of any kind. Hell, maybe it's the players they drafted who knows?

Peace

And I am equally frustrated that a fine upstanding guy as yourself forgot the biggest rule of Bearstalk...Grouchy is NOT allowed to post without his amazing signatures...so be sure to follow the rules or we will band together to make the admins kick you! :notworthy

PS...Welcome back :P

And I am equally frustrated that a fine upstanding guy as yourself forgot the biggest rule of Bearstalk...Grouchy is NOT allowed to post without his amazing signatures...so be sure to follow the rules or we will band together to make the admins kick you! :notworthy

My My, I must be getting old, how could I have forgotten about the babes? :rolleyes:

Good to see you here Grouchy!

But...where's the picture of the day!?!?!?!

Peace

breletich,

Yopu beat me to asking about the rule!