*Sun. 30 @ Vikings 7:15 PM WBBM NBC

December

DAY DATE OPPONENT TIME (CT) RADIO TV/RECAP

*Sun. 7 JAGUARS 12:00 PM WBBM CBS

Thu. 11 SAINTS 7:15 PM WBBM NFLN

Mon. 22 PACKERS 7:30 PM WBBM ESPN

*Sun. 28 @ Texans 12:00 PM WBBM FOX

Peace :dabears

Dang...since when does a 7-9 team get that many primetime games??!! So much for percieved direspect...5 PT games and the max is 6.

Let's try to break this down...

September

Sun. 7 @ Colts 7:15 PM WBBM NBC - It's a game for us to steal, but we won't... 0-1

Sun. 14 @ Panthers 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - On the road, it's a tough one. But I think it can be had. It rest on our QB vs theirs...I'm assuming Orton 1-1

Sun. 21 BUCCANEERS 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - At home, we're up agasint a mobile Garcia...but Url will handle that. 2-1

Sun. 28 EAGLES 7:15 PM WBBM NBC - Eagles are just tough...I think McNabb pull off another victory in his home town. 2-2

October

Sun. 5 @ Lions 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - Lions still suck 3-2

Sun. 12 @ Falcons 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - This is a trap game for us! We should win, but we'll lose. 3-3

Sun. 19 VIKINGS 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - TOugh one...but we make up for last year and take the home game 4-3

November

Sun. 2 LIONS 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - Lions, etc 5-3

Sun. 9 TITANS 12:00 PM WBBM CBS - I like this at home, but Fisher's a better coach than Smith 5-4

*Sun. 16 @ Packers 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - Could be a very good game. I'm going to go with a slpit for the season...home teams win. 5-5

*Sun. 23 @ Rams 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - We should take the Rams...but Bulger could be back. I see a win though. 6-5

*Sun. 30 @ Vikings 7:15 PM WBBM NBC - We drop the 2nd to Minny 6-6

December

*Sun. 7 JAGUARS 12:00 PM WBBM CBS - Jags are tough. 6-7

Thu. 11 SAINTS 7:15 PM WBBM NFLN - Saints will rebound this year. 6-8

Mon. 22 PACKERS 7:30 PM WBBM ESPN - We take one on Monday! 7-8

*Sun. 28 @ Texans 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - We close out with another win 8-8

8-8, could be enough to get an invite to the party. But I doubt it.

September

Sun. 7 @ Colts 7:15 PM WBBM NBC - It's a game for us to steal, but we won't... 0-1

Sun. 14 @ Panthers 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - On the road, it's a tough one. But I think it can be had. It rest on our QB vs theirs...I'm assuming Orton 1-1

Sun. 21 BUCCANEERS 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - At home, we're up agasint a mobile Garcia...but Url will handle that. 2-1

Sun. 28 EAGLES 7:15 PM WBBM NBC - Eagles are just tough...I think McNabb pull off another victory in his home town. 2-2

October

Sun. 12 @ Falcons 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - This is a trap game for us! We should win, but we'll lose. 3-3

Sun. 19 VIKINGS 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - TOugh one...but we make up for last year and take the home game 4-3

November

Sun. 9 TITANS 12:00 PM WBBM CBS - I like this at home, but Fisher's a better coach than Smith 5-4

*Sun. 16 @ Packers 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - Could be a very good game. I'm going to go with a slpit for the season...home teams win. 5-5

*Sun. 23 @ Rams 12:00 PM WBBM FOX - We should take the Rams...but Bulger could be back. I see a win though. 6-5

December

No way we lose to Atlanta. Other than that, I don't have much disagreement.

September

October

November

December

I see 16-0

Guest TerraTor
Are you selling any of those glasses? My rose tinge has worn off on my shades...

Id be shocked if we can be 2-5 going into November. Can probably only beat the Falcons

I think... I can't recall if it's 5 or 6, but I think we had 5 scheduled, then got 'em pulled away becasue we seucked.

I think you're right for discussion purposes regardless of if it 's 5 or 6!

Didn't we have the maximum allotted prime time games last year, but most of them were changed due to us sucking and flex scheduling? I remember maybe 2 or 3 all of last year when we should have had 6...i may be wrong though

As much as Detroit sucks, they still got two from us last year. Looking at the entire schedule there are a few games that I worry about and they are:

At Indy; with Peyton still there they are still at the top of the league.

At Carolina; Could go either way and if it comes down to kickers, in Robbie we must trust

With Eagles: Donovan is still recovering however, playing in his home town should give him a slight edge

With Jags, Saints & @ Houston; could be very interesting games and it is uncertain without a quality QB nor O Line

Divisional Games: Lost two to Minnesota & Detroit last season and Green Bay goes with Aaron Brooks. This will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I am hoping as always for an 8-8 season however, I would not be surprised if we wind up 6-10. Either way we'll see how it all develops and we only have roughly fourteen weeks until training camp when the shit will hit the fan on what this team will become.

Divisional Games: Lost two to Minnesota & Detroit last season and Green Bay goes with Aaron Brooks. This will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I think you mean Aaron Rodgers. Brooks was a back up on GB before he was traded yrs ago to NO. He has been out of the league for a couple of yrs.

I hear ya...I'm thinking 8-8 as well...

As much as Detroit sucks, they still got two from us last year. Looking at the entire schedule there are a few games that I worry about and they are:

At Indy; with Peyton still there they are still at the top of the league.

At Carolina; Could go either way and if it comes down to kickers, in Robbie we must trust

With Eagles: Donovan is still recovering however, playing in his home town should give him a slight edge

With Jags, Saints & @ Houston; could be very interesting games and it is uncertain without a quality QB nor O Line

I am hoping as always for an 8-8 season however, I would not be surprised if we wind up 6-10. Either way we'll see how it all develops and we only have roughly fourteen weeks until training camp when the shit will hit the fan on what this team will become.

Personally, while fun, I think talking Ws v Ls at this point is sort of funny. Every year, there are teams that are expected to be good/great that stink (like us last year) while other teams that are supposed to suck, but are good (like Cle). Especially now, prior even to the draft, it is sort of funny.

I think there are a couple no brainers. Indy will be good, and Atlanta will not. In between? Well, lets just say there is a pretty big area there.

Also, wanna bet what other fans are saying when they see us on their schedule. Hell, Atlanta fans are probably thinking we are one of their few chances at a victory next year.

Agreed. But given the lack of anything real to discuss that we already haven't discussed ad infinitum, it's something!

I factored in a few of those surprises in my analysis...like Atlanta, Saints and Titans. It's all a crap shoot until at least about 4-5 games play out.

When other fans see us, they will think it's a win. Atlanta or not. Let's not forget the hapless Dolphins beating the juggernaught Pats just 2 seasons ago. Granted, it was a divisional game, but still...on any given Sunday.

Personally, while fun, I think talking Ws v Ls at this point is sort of funny. Every year, there are teams that are expected to be good/great that stink (like us last year) while other teams that are supposed to suck, but are good (like Cle). Especially now, prior even to the draft, it is sort of funny.

I think there are a couple no brainers. Indy will be good, and Atlanta will not. In between? Well, lets just say there is a pretty big area there.

Also, wanna bet what other fans are saying when they see us on their schedule. Hell, Atlanta fans are probably thinking we are one of their few chances at a victory next year.

Guest TerraTor
I'd be shocked if we aren't at least 4-3.

How do we score with or against the colts? Dont think our normal 55 rushing (benson 22 carries) and 125 passing with two ints will cut it.