Poll for Pick #2

adam

With the 2nd overal pick, the St. Louis Rams select?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will St. Louis pick with the 2nd overall pick?

• Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio St.
    • Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU
    • Chris Long, DE, Virginia
    • Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC
    • Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
    • Ryan Clady, OT, Boise St
    • Branden Albert, OL, Virginia
    • Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy
    • Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
    • Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois

I was thinking we can do a Talkbears consensus pick for each selection up until the Bears pick. No trades, etc. I will then remove the selected player and make another poll until we get to 14 (hopefully before the real draft). If it goes quick, we can go beyond and have two mocks to compare on draft day. The minimum will be 20 total votes or 10 votes for one player to move on. I am curious to see how this plays out.

Has there ever been a draft where two players with the same last name were drafted 1-2? The 2Long draft.

Never thought of that, pretty funny and ironic considering it could be called the 2 long draft despite shaving 5 min from each pick in the first. On another note, I watched nfl net. tonight and really agreed with what schefter reported and made sense of it. After listening to him I really think glenn dorsey goes no. 2 overall. He broke it all down and really did his homework and he does have a lot of inside info when it comes to knowing the moves an nfl team is going to make.

I think the Rams go with Gholston. However, if they take Long the Falcons and Raiders will be very happy because it means the Falcons get Dorsey and the Raiders get the guy they like the most in Gholston (and yes I'm sure I spelled that wrong). The Raiders love measurables and it doesn't get much more measurable than the DE from OSU.

I have Long...

It's the "obvious" choice per se...

I was thinking we can do a Talkbears consensus pick for each selection up until the Bears pick. No trades, etc. I will then remove the selected player and make another poll until we get to 14 (hopefully before the real draft). If it goes quick, we can go beyond and have two mocks to compare on draft day. The minimum will be 20 total votes or 10 votes for one player to move on. I am curious to see how this plays out.