Overreaction and Anger Thread

Guest TerraTor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you sum up my feelings.

Even my fiance (whoe by the way know NOTHING about football)...said, "The Bears just don't like winning do they?"

here's the deal...

we DON'T need a lot of bodies to fill up special teams we need QUALITY players. yet angie continues the same old same, old CRAP. we trade down again and again until we hit the lowest rounds where he feels comfortable drafting players that if they are busts it's no surprise. it's CHICKEN S$!& drafting.

we get in the first round guys that most idiots could pick and from then on we reach or trade down because he doesn't have a freakin clue.

the TOP need in this draft was quality offensive linemen. so what do we do? draft one in the first round and it's mission accomplished. in case angie didn't realize it we need freakin GUARDS!! some guards in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th round would have been nice. so what do we get? drafting a RB probably a round ahead of where a good GM would pick him, iffy receivers, slow safeties (which we neeeeed fast ones in our cover 2 crap), and frickin defensive tackles. not to mention we get a DT who has a serious problem with his knees AND he has drug arrest problems. why in the hell not just keep tank johnson if we draft his clone?

i've about had it with this guy. he has no grasp of the reality on this team. we keep drafting the same people over and over and over and ignore the quality players in the draft we really have a need for to get cannon fodder.

Even my fiance (whoe by the way know NOTHING about football)...said, "The Bears just don't like winning do they?"

great so people that know nothing about football are bagging the draft.

lol Pretty much sums it up for me.

Every person who does football for a living has rated it a b or above.

I'll second your thought:

and Congrats on being with such a wise woman. :headbang

I thought I'd repost Lucky's quote because the truth Bears repeating:

here's the deal...

we DON'T need a lot of bodies to fill up special teams we need QUALITY players. yet angie continues the same old same, old CRAP. we trade down again and again until we hit the lowest rounds where he feels comfortable drafting players that if they are busts it's no surprise. it's CHICKEN S$!& drafting.

we get in the first round guys that most idiots could pick and from then on we reach or trade down because he doesn't have a freakin clue.

the TOP need in this draft was quality offensive linemen. so what do we do? draft one in the first round and it's mission accomplished. in case angie didn't realize it we need freakin GUARDS!! some guards in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th round would have been nice. so what do we get? drafting a RB probably a round ahead of where a good GM would pick him, iffy receivers, slow safeties (which we neeeeed fast ones in our cover 2 crap), and frickin defensive tackles. not to mention we get a DT who has a serious problem with his knees AND he has drug arrest problems. why in the hell not just keep tank johnson if we draft his clone?

i've about had it with this guy. he has no grasp of the reality on this team. we keep drafting the same people over and over and over and ignore the quality players in the draft we really have a need for to get cannon fodder.

:banghead

My rating was a C.

I'm not happy, but in my post, you can see that I'm not certain. My feeling just isn't high.

I'm not happy about taking injured and charater issue guys, and I'm not happy about not addressing QB until the undrafted stage.

great so people that know nothing about football are bagging the draft.

lol Pretty much sums it up for me.

Every person who does football for a living has rated it a b or above.