• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Who would you have rather had?

desean jackson-we need playmakers and he's the best playmaker

kelly Malcolm-kid has all the tools to dominate

limas sweed-lots of size and big play capability

chad henne- we need a qb

kevin smith-my fav running back

Well I was just curious. Was there any part of what I said above that was wrong? Do we really need to waste a pick on a tight end? Don't we need to address more important positions?

Who the hell are you going to get late in the 5th round that makes this team so much better? Give me a break, my god. We're not getting Tom Brady here.

Who the hell are you going to get late in the 5th round that makes this team so much better? Give me a break, my god. We're not getting Tom Brady here.

We got Mark Anderson in the 5th, he was pretty good. I would have been A.OK if we'd of drafted a lineman; atleast we need some people to fill those holes; there isn't a hole to be filled at the Tight End position.

This is not what I had in mind when I wanted "weapons" on offense...

As a bonus, he's represented by Rosenass:

"Second round is what we're hoping for and we feel good about it," said Davis, who like Thomas is represented by NFL super agent Drew Rosenhaus.

I actually am ok with the pick we lost Vasher and that helped the season go down the drain.

Plus, I'm not sure how much longer Manning Jr. is with this team. I wouldn't be shocked to see Bowman redshirt for a year like we do with some picks to make sure he's healthy.

i'm pretty excited about the 5 7th round picks

I love almost all the picks, we filled some immediate needs and took BPA without reaching a whole lot.

You can bitch about the picks, but that will never change anything. I choose to like them :notworthy

Williams=stud OLT, haven't had one in 10 years

Forte=stud RB-can be an everydown back

Bennett=stud possesion rec, can run good routes, great hands, can go up and get ball

Harrison=stud DT that had some character issues, could of been a 1st or 2nd rounder.

Steltz=in the box safety, team leader, hi football IQ

Bowman=6-1 big CB, 4.35 fast, suffered injurys but if he was healthy would of been RD1 talent

Davis=Big, very fast TE. can play DE, block, and run after the catch.

Baldwin=Don't know anthing about this guy can't say anything

Adams=big physical run blocking RG, played RT at Georgia. Need Oline

This is not what I had in mind when I wanted "weapons" on offense...

As a bonus, he's represented by Rosenass:

"Second round is what we're hoping for and we feel good about it," said Davis, who like Thomas is represented by NFL super agent Drew Rosenhaus.

Oops. Well, your getting 5th round money son.

Peace :dabears

Drafted a TE when we have Olsen & Clark????

He's probably replacing Gilmore, but whatever.

I just didn't think we needed to waste a draft pick on another TE.

Our QB situation sucks.

Hey, I still stand behind Mendenhall. Please remember my comments when he starts running roughshod over the league in Pittburgh. He will do well there.

I love how all the Mendy talk happened before the draft, and then he doesn't even end up going as the second RB.

OL was the biggest need, and was addressed. OL is probably the second biggest need as well.

Chile,

That's the wisest assessment of this team I've heard! I really think you're onto something there.

IMdO Turner is pass first and then run. Lovie talks about running the ball, but it's just talk. And with Benson back there 3.4 yards ain't gonna make you a running team. Williams was, for me, the right pick. He can be plugged into LT now whereas some of the other guys on the board would have needed more development for LT. Boring pick, but the right one. And if we can give Orton or Rex some time who knows?