I think I got it !

Grouchy Bear

I think you guys are using a dead image link because the actual coding appears to be appropriate.

If you click on it and copy the link and insert it into the address line of IE the pic shows ok on a new page. However, if you paste that link into a post using the insert image function, it does not show up??????

Grouchy

I think it is your host for the pictures, the pics do not seem to be showing from that host. I took and downloaded your picture to my pc. I then uploaded it in Photobucket (free image hosting).

I then edited my signature to have your image with the link from photobucket and a second one with the image linked to your host gorillamask.com Your image from photobucket shows up, the one from gorilla does not.

I would go to photobucket and open a free account and upload your pic you want to use as your signature there. It will give you the http code to use. Then edit you signature the way I sugested and you should be ok.

Grouchy

I think it is your host for the pictures, the pics do not seem to be showing from that host. I took and downloaded your picture to my pc. I then uploaded it in Photobucket (free image hosting).

I then edited my signature to have your image with the link from photobucket and a second one with the image linked to your host gorillamask.com Your image from photobucket shows up, the one from gorilla does not.

I would go to photobucket and open a free account and upload your pic you want to use as your signature there. It will give you the http code to use. Then edit you signature the way I sugested and you should be ok.

testing